5,601,062 Members 45,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

karbonn a9 rom upgrading

Tip us?
 
vishal_202158
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Info 2 karbonn a9 rom upgrading

Hello....

While upgrading rom an error msg shows in my karbonn a9
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted..
I hv rooted my phone...wt should i do now plz suggest...i hv read many discussions bt cant get d answer...so pkz help me...

I m new here nd dis is my 1st post nd also dont know much about android...all i want to change my rom to get awesome look...nd also sorry in advance for silly question bt plz help me in getting new rom experiences
 
prasad12ka4
Old
#2  
prasad12ka4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 815
Posts: 2,035
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_202158 View Post
Hello....

While upgrading rom an error msg shows in my karbonn a9
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted..
I hv rooted my phone...wt should i do now plz suggest...i hv read many discussions bt cant get d answer...so pkz help me...

I m new here nd dis is my 1st post nd also dont know much about android...all i want to change my rom to get awesome look...nd also sorry in advance for silly question bt plz help me in getting new rom experiences
Go here for Goodies:
Karbonn A9
 
vishal_202158
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default request

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad12ka4 View Post
Go here for Goodies:
Karbonn A9
sir plz only tell me the way to do this....i dont know much abt android and not able to find the way to fix it ....i jst want to install roms in my karbonn a9...thanx in advance......plz fix my signature verification failed error msg while installing roms
 
prasad12ka4
Old
#4  
prasad12ka4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 815
Posts: 2,035
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_202158 View Post
sir plz only tell me the way to do this....i dont know much abt android and not able to find the way to fix it ....i jst want to install roms in my karbonn a9...thanx in advance......plz fix my signature verification failed error msg while installing roms
I said follow the above link for your answers...
 
vishal_202158
Old
(Last edited by vishal_202158; 24th February 2013 at 05:47 AM.) Reason: want to know d correct method
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default sadly again m saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad12ka4 View Post
I said follow the above link for your answers...
Sir i read ur posts carefully for 2 hours and understood 50% of them bt cant get my answer. Should i use aio flasher and if i themwt should i do in dat, which option shoud i use for fix dis prob. or should i use cwm recovery which is in chinese
 
prasad12ka4
Old
#6  
prasad12ka4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 815
Posts: 2,035
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_202158 View Post
Sir i read ur posts carefully for 2 hours and understood 50% of them bt cant get my answer. Should i use aio flasher and if i themwt should i do in dat, which option shoud i use for fix dis prob. or should i use cwm recovery which is in chinese
If its not helpful..
Ignore it..
It would be better if you post there as you might get more help
 
vishal_202158
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default m confused

thank u for giving me ur valuable time.......bt its nt helped me.......bat ghumane k jagah bta dete to kya jata ab tk to main rom change kr chuka hota bt its ok...fine
 
prasad12ka4
Old
#8  
prasad12ka4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 815
Posts: 2,035
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_202158 View Post
thank u for giving me ur valuable time.......bt its nt helped me.......bat ghumane k jagah bta dete to kya jata ab tk to main rom change kr chuka hota bt its ok...fine
Itna detail mein diya hai waha.
Tumhe samaj nahi aa raha toh meri galti nahi hai
Guma nahi raha tha,,tumhe direction dikha raha tha..
Ab ummid mat karo mein kuch karunga..
 
vishal_202158
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Smile plz only one tym

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad12ka4 View Post
Itna detail mein diya hai waha.
Tumhe samaj nahi aa raha toh meri galti nahi hai
Guma nahi raha tha,,tumhe direction dikha raha tha..
Ab ummid mat karo mein kuch karunga..

sir ji/ bhaiya ji,

main jo is bar post krne ja raha hu ho sake usse aapko bahut gussa aaye aur agr aaye to reply mt kana aur agr help krna chahte ho to accha se kar do ek bar.......

ap mujhe ek experince holder ki tarah samjha rhe h jo ki main hu nhi...bs do mahine pehle se android phone use kr rha hu....aur ap ek moderator,software developer ho....ap apne tarike se mujhe bata rhe hai....main mantu hu ap jo keh rahe hai wo sahi h ...ap jaha pe mujhe direct kr rhe ho waha pe mera ans hoga bt mujhe nhi dikh pa rha hai....aur duniya me sb srikanth aur tathagat to paida hote h nhi k 3 me hi 12 ka maths bana le.....ap ek begnieer ko bta rhe ho main android k bare me kuch nhi janta hu......dats it.....ab ye bat aap pe depend krta h k ap mera help krte ho ya nhi......eek bar kewl bta do na k karu kya...method bta do....kis tool ka use karu aur kaise karu....ab jayada bheja aapka nhi khaunga......my elder bro....

thank u
 
prasad12ka4
Old
#10  
prasad12ka4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 815
Posts: 2,035
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_202158 View Post
sir ji/ bhaiya ji,

main jo is bar post krne ja raha hu ho sake usse aapko bahut gussa aaye aur agr aaye to reply mt kana aur agr help krna chahte ho to accha se kar do ek bar.......

ap mujhe ek experince holder ki tarah samjha rhe h jo ki main hu nhi...bs do mahine pehle se android phone use kr rha hu....aur ap ek moderator,software developer ho....ap apne tarike se mujhe bata rhe hai....main mantu hu ap jo keh rahe hai wo sahi h ...ap jaha pe mujhe direct kr rhe ho waha pe mera ans hoga bt mujhe nhi dikh pa rha hai....aur duniya me sb srikanth aur tathagat to paida hote h nhi k 3 me hi 12 ka maths bana le.....ap ek begnieer ko bta rhe ho main android k bare me kuch nhi janta hu......dats it.....ab ye bat aap pe depend krta h k ap mera help krte ho ya nhi......eek bar kewl bta do na k karu kya...method bta do....kis tool ka use karu aur kaise karu....ab jayada bheja aapka nhi khaunga......my elder bro....

thank u
Dude..
The link I gave you..
GO there..
I know your new...
Read only the 1st page 1st post once..
You will get your answers..

The Following User Says Thank You to prasad12ka4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes