5,594,609 Members 32,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Plz Help: How To Flash a Completely Dead Tablet(A13 Series)

Tip us?

behnam59
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Plz Help: How To Flash a Completely Dead Tablet(A13 Series)

Hey Guys,
Tablet Model: MID-A13 (Q88)
I'v tried to slove some problem on my tablet... the file I have used is "Android for A13 allwinner 4.0.4"
and install this with LiveSuite... succesfull. but the camera, touch, and G sensor is dos'nt work...
So I'v tried to install the "907c_compatibility_1.2.0" to slove that problem.
when I installed this from recovery menu and reboot the device... tablet completely dead....!!!
and now when I push power button nothing happen to device... no power on... no boot... no logo.. nothing....
and even connect the usb cable to pc... noting happened... or connect the Charger is not showing up the battey logo on screen.
I opened the device and touch the A13 Proccessor, is still warm...

what happened???????????
what can I do....????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

scream4cheese
Old
Thanks Meter 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by behnam59 View Post
Hey Guys,
I'v tried to slove some problem on my tablet... the file I have used is "Android for A13 allwinner 4.0.4"
and install this with LiveSuite... succesfull. but the camera, touch, and G sensor is dos'nt work...
when I installed this from recovery menu and reboot the device... tablet completely dead....!!!
and now when I push power button nothing happen to device... no power on... no boot... no logo.. nothing....
and even connect the usb cable to pc... noting happened... or connect the Charger is not showing up the battey logo on screen.

what happened???????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!
It's dead. Now go and get a Nexus 7.
My Devices

LG Nexus 4 8GB
Nokia Lumua 810 8GB
Asus Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB
Asus Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB

The Following User Says Thank You to scream4cheese For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

behnam59
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scream4cheese View Post
It's dead. Now go and get a Nexus 7.
Not Dead yet...
I removed battery and Pushed the power button rapidly.... when all saved power on board is gone. I placed the battery again.
then connect the usb cable, Pc found the tablet... and with LiveSuite I install the above file and fixed the problem
but touch still dosnt work...

bharathgowtham
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by behnam59 View Post
Hey Guys,

what happened???????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!
i have d same tablet n same problem.... do u know how to flash it completely.... and wer can i find firmware for this tablet????
The Following User Says Thank You to bharathgowtham For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

annur
Old
Thanks Meter 1
without Stock ROM from the seller it would be (almost) imposible to find the right driver for your tablet,
if it still under waranty ,than i would suggest returning it,if not or you don't want to wait for help from the (re)seller, why not crack the case open and see what's inside it.
It should give some info about the hardware (TS controller, G sensor etc) that your tablet is using
PS:
I googled around for mid A13 Q88 and came up with a loot of result,

kasparof
Old
(Last edited by kasparof; 11th April 2013 at 04:58 PM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by annur View Post
without Stock ROM from the seller it would be (almost) imposible to find the right driver for your tablet,
if it still under waranty ,than i would suggest returning it,if not or you don't want to wait for help from the (re)seller, why not crack the case open and see what's inside it.
It should give some info about the hardware (TS controller, G sensor etc) that your tablet is using
PS:
I googled around for mid A13 Q88 and came up with a loot of result,
I have modified a firmware image for my tablet that works. When i find the time i will upload it
and post the link in order for you to try it. I had similar problem but i found an image that almost worked.
I had shifted screen, g-sensor worked and touch screen sort of worked.

When image is up, check it out. It might work for you too.

Update : here is the link to the modified firmware that suited my tablet : http : / / uploading.com/423e8db1/a13test-7z
Sorry for breaking the rules with the link. (you can assemble it i believe)

Hope this is what you were looking for. Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to kasparof For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]