Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Trans or inverted Facebook

OP dafoxs

23rd February 2013, 06:16 PM   |  #1  
dafoxs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,564
 
4,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Depending on your rom, this will either be transparent or inverted


After 51 attempts
Blue background, out a here
Blue button bar, out a here
White divider, out a here
Blue font, done

Download
Find it on your card
Click to install
May have to unusually your current app if it won't install over it.
This is the newest version from the market. The one that everyone had problems with. I fixed the fc issues. Your welcome FB, you left out an image.
http://www.blownco.com/DAFOXS/com.facebook.katana-1.apk





Still a few things to tweek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:48 AM   |  #2  
9wire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 315
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Looks good, thanks.
25th February 2013, 02:26 PM   |  #3  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 356
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

Depending on your rom, this will either be transparent or inverted


After 51 attempts
Blue background, out a here
Blue button bar, out a here
White divider, out a here
Blue font, done

Download
Find it on your card
Click to install
May have to unusually your current app if it won't install over it.
This is the newest version from the market. The one that everyone had problems with. I fixed the fc issues. Your welcome FB, you left out an image.
http://www.blownco.com/DAFOXS/com.facebook.katana-1.apk





Still a few things to tweek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$

Installed this yesterday (night) and forgot I had so I couldn't figure out why every time I tried to upload a pic it failed. I reverted back to the one right before this from xda and voila...uploads perfectly? Any idea? Is it just me or was Facebook being weird for the couple hours I tried to upload pics? Thanks and awesome tweak, thanks again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 02:32 PM   |  #4  
dafoxs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,564
 
4,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking

Installed this yesterday (night) and forgot I had so I couldn't figure out why every time I tried to upload a pic it failed. I reverted back to the one right before this from xda and voila...uploads perfectly? Any idea? Is it just me or was Facebook being weird for the couple hours I tried to upload pics? Thanks and awesome tweak, thanks again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Not sure, what I did has nothing to do with how the app works. This one is the same app as the previous one, just a few image tweets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:38 PM   |  #5  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 356
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

Not sure, what I did has nothing to do with how the app works. This one is the same app as the previous one, just a few image tweets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$

I just tried installing it again and it suddenly works? I wonder if it was just the photos I was uploading? The only weird thing about them was that I had edited them first before uploading? I don't know but it's working and looking great now. Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 02:42 PM   |  #6  
dafoxs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,564
 
4,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Cool. Funny part is, I don't really use Facebook. You guys will have to let me know what works and doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #7  
raduque's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141
 
1,272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Honestly, I don't like it, not everything needs to be transparent.

I do appreciate your hard work though.
25th February 2013, 08:23 PM   |  #8  
dafoxs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,564
 
4,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
10 bucks says you didn't try it. It's only transparent on 1 rom so far. Inverted on the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$
26th February 2013, 02:51 AM   |  #9  
twanskys204's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 972
 
1,864 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Why is it only transparent on that one rom?
26th February 2013, 03:25 AM   |  #10  
dafoxs's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,564
 
4,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: Trans or inverted Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by twanskys204

Why is it only transparent on that one rom?

We made custom menu bgs for that rom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$$$$$$PayPal$$$$$$$$$$$

The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes