Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,170 Members 48,683 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

recover files

Tip us?

Viper0580
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation recover files

I have my pictures stored on my 32gb SD Card on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and they have accidently deleted. I am wanting to know is there any way I can get my pictures and videos back? If I have to root my phone to get the files back can some one direct my to the files I have to download and install to root my phone. I am new at rooting and if I have to do it to get the files back then I will do it. I did have a lot of pictures on my SD card in my phone and I really would like to recover them.

slicingtaco
Old
Thanks Meter 318
HERE
No root needed to do so. Good Luck
-
The Following User Says Thank You to slicingtaco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Viper0580
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No Luck. I need to be able to mount my Note 2 via USB. The program you directed me to does not check files on my phone only my PC Hard Drive. I need a program that can recover files on the Note 2's SD Card.

DoctorQMM
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Default Re: recover files

You're talking about your removable ext sdcard, correct? (since you referenced 32gb). If so, take out your ext sd.... put it in a micro SD adapter... plug into computer. ..and use one of many sd card file recovery programs. Just avoid writing to your card until you try to recover files (risk overwriting).
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorQMM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slicingtaco
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Default Re: recover files

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorQMM View Post
You're talking about your removable ext sdcard, correct? (since you referenced 32gb). If so, take out your ext sd.... put it in a micro SD adapter... plug into computer. ..and use one of many sd card file recovery programs. Just avoid writing to your card until you try to recover files (risk overwriting).
You beat me to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
-