OP lacoursiere18

23rd February 2013, 07:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 5,195

3,589 posts
Donate to Me
More
HAs anyone tried using their KFHD as a phone yet? I have been really tossing around the idea of just using my tablet as a phone and was wondering if its possible on the KFHD? I have done research on other tablets using clients like Groove iP, Google Voice, Talkatone etc. I thought I saw someone asking for a apk for Viber on here awhile ago but cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!
23rd February 2013, 11:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

HAs anyone tried using their KFHD as a phone yet? I have been really tossing around the idea of just using my tablet as a phone and was wondering if its possible on the KFHD? I have done research on other tablets using clients like Groove iP, Google Voice, Talkatone etc. I thought I saw someone asking for a apk for Viber on here awhile ago but cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Yes. Just made a call a few minutes ago, actually. I'm using Groove IP linked to my Google Voice account. Working great. I haven't attempted a bluetooth headset or anything like that though yet. I'm using an ancient ass microphone with Speakerphone on.
23rd February 2013, 11:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 5,195

3,589 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braves1995

Yes. Just made a call a few minutes ago, actually. I'm using Groove IP linked to my Google Voice account. Working great. I haven't attempted a bluetooth headset or anything like that though yet. I'm using an ancient ass microphone with Speakerphone on.

Hmm very nice.. Hows the connection on the other side any complaints? What about using headphones with a mic?
24th February 2013, 03:26 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

Hmm very nice.. Hows the connection on the other side any complaints? What about using headphones with a mic?

The connection is quite clear, but a bit quiet. That's with the volume turned up full blast, too. Haven't had any issues otherwise. You'd definitely want to invest in the headphone route. Haven't tried them myself, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braves1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread