FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak

350 posts
Thanks Meter: 50
 
By SDJB, Senior Member on 23rd February 2013, 07:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The leak came from XDA but I can't found the thread where it came from. Anyone?

I wonder when is it going to be ported to the T999. See the link below.

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/22/...aked-firmware/

Sent from my SGH-T999
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SDJB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd February 2013, 07:34 PM |#2  
whatsitsnamenow's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
The "i9300" in the link would be the hint that it's in the international galaxy s3 section.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 07:40 PM |#3  
SDJB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Smart@$$... Thank you though I deserve that. I guess I was being lazy after the first search came out blank.

Here is the link for the thread for other lazy ppl who can't find it.


Sent from my SGH-T999
Last edited by SDJB; 23rd February 2013 at 07:50 PM.
23rd February 2013, 08:20 PM |#4  
whatsitsnamenow's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Lol. Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1835931
Please don't flash if you don't have the i9300 international galaxy s3.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by whatsitsnamenow; 23rd February 2013 at 08:23 PM.
23rd February 2013, 08:37 PM |#5  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDJB

The leak came from XDA but I can't found the thread where it came from. Anyone?

I wonder when is it going to be ported to the T999. See the link below.

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/22/...aked-firmware/

Sent from my SGH-T999

Porting to t999 will take a ton of work

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 09:08 PM |#6  
SDJB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

Porting to t999 will take a ton of work

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Why is that? Do you think someone will try?

Sent from my SGH-T999
23rd February 2013, 09:09 PM |#7  
SDJB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsitsnamenow

Lol. Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1835931
Please don't flash if you don't have the i9300 international galaxy s3.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

No problem buddy I was jus messing w/u. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T999
23rd February 2013, 09:36 PM |#8  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDJB

Why is that? Do you think someone will try?

Sent from my SGH-T999

Doubt it. Would be nice if we got a leak though

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 01:06 AM |#9  
falcons2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag austintown
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
That'd be pretty sweet if we got a 4.2 tw build

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 01:39 AM |#10  
SDJB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Do you guys think that they will surprise us at the MWC tomorrow with the update?

Now that would be sweet!

Sent from my SGH-T999
24th February 2013, 03:13 AM |#11  
ddizzy81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Re: Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDJB

Do you guys think that they will surprise us at the MWC tomorrow with the update?

Now that would be sweet!

Sent from my SGH-T999

Samsung isn't that nice to us loyal consumers

Sent From My GSIII

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes