Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 37,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unable to View Attachments in XDA Forum from Chrome Browser

Tip us?

saurabhmishra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Unable to View Attachments in XDA Forum from Chrome Browser

I am unable to view attachment images/links in forum posts when viewing in the chrome browser. When i try to access the same page in another browser (Firefox), the attachments appears fine. I am not sure what the problem might be. I have AdBlock DISABLED. Also no other extension/plugin is active in the browser, to be causing the problem. Kindly suggest some remedial action. I am attaching screen shot of the problem below :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1755167   Click image for larger version

Name:	Firefox.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1755168  

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhmishra View Post
I am unable to view attachment images/links in forum posts when viewing in the chrome browser. When i try to access the same page in another browser (Firefox), the attachments appears fine. I am not sure what the problem might be. I have AdBlock DISABLED. Also no other extension/plugin is active in the browser, to be causing the problem. Kindly suggest some remedial action. I am attaching screen shot of the problem below :
That's really weird. All I use is Google Chrome and I've never experienced that issue. In fact, I use Chrome on my Galaxy Tab 2 and don't have that issue either. Sorry, I have no suggestions to fix the issue either. All my plugins are enabled too.

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, ROMs, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff