Ask a question

No registration required

Unable to View Attachments in XDA Forum from Chrome Browser

OP saurabhmishra

23rd February 2013, 09:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

8 posts
I am unable to view attachment images/links in forum posts when viewing in the chrome browser. When i try to access the same page in another browser (Firefox), the attachments appears fine. I am not sure what the problem might be. I have AdBlock DISABLED. Also no other extension/plugin is active in the browser, to be causing the problem. Kindly suggest some remedial action. I am attaching screen shot of the problem below :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1755167   Click image for larger version

Name:	Firefox.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1755168  
25th February 2013, 05:10 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,894

2,776 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhmishra

I am unable to view attachment images/links in forum posts when viewing in the chrome browser. When i try to access the same page in another browser (Firefox), the attachments appears fine. I am not sure what the problem might be. I have AdBlock DISABLED. Also no other extension/plugin is active in the browser, to be causing the problem. Kindly suggest some remedial action. I am attaching screen shot of the problem below :

That's really weird. All I use is Google Chrome and I've never experienced that issue. In fact, I use Chrome on my Galaxy Tab 2 and don't have that issue either. Sorry, I have no suggestions to fix the issue either. All my plugins are enabled too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread