Default [Q] Google Chrome Installation problem

I have a problem with Google Chrome and I'm currently on CROMI 3.3 atm. I remembered I uninstalled Google Chrome once before and recently I just wanted to add it back so I could make use of ease with that nice Google account syncing with other synced devices. I tried installing from Play Store, and i got an error code -24. I couldn't find any information on that, so I tried doing 3rd party app installer and even tried using airdroid to do an install from my PC. Both of which could not even install as well.

I can only remember that Chrome was installed as a system app before, but I never did so. The only thing that acknowledges Chrome's existence on my tablet is Titanium Backup. There's a strikethrough line for com.android.chrome, but it doesn't give me any other option to do anything with it. No backup, freezing, or uninstall. Oddly enough, I don't know how I don't have a backup for the apk either.

The point is I'm trying to make here is, should I reflash the previous CROMI that did install Chrome with its package? I was on 3.2 before coming straight to 3.3. Is it safe to do that?
The one other thing I'm hoping would work is ask someone on here for their Chrome backup and restore it through Titanium. It's a chance that it would probably work, but I would like some thoughts on that.

Any help is appreciated, thanks... ~__~