FORUMS

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

Alarm app for Sirius?

929 posts
Thanks Meter: 63
 
By lennie paz, Senior Member on 23rd February 2013, 11:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Has anyone found a good alarm app that will wake me up to the Sirius app? I tried a few, but none of them worked with Sirius. I can get them to work with Pandora, but not Sirius.
 
 
24th February 2013, 12:10 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Alarm Clock Plus by Binary Tactics probably can. I use it but don't use it to launch apps, which it can do.
24th February 2013, 12:18 AM |#3  
lennie paz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illadelphia
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyssee

Alarm Clock Plus by Binary Tactics probably can. I use it but don't use it to launch apps, which it can do.

That's one of the one's I tried. It works with Pandora, but not Sirius.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 01:29 PM |#4  
blueb0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie paz

That's one of the one's I tried. It works with Pandora, but not Sirius.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bummer. I was about to suggest the same app. Maybe you could set a profile in 'tasker' to open app at certain time.


Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 04:37 PM |#5  
lennie paz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illadelphia
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueb0x

Bummer. I was about to suggest the same app. Maybe you could set a profile in 'tasker' to open app at certain time.


Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

I tried Tasker too. Either I'm doing something wrong, or that doesn't work with Sirius either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 05:24 PM |#6  
blueb0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Sorry can't be of more help. Dont have a Sirius account so can't try it out too

Hopefully someone else can shed more light on this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 03:05 AM |#7  
ldc2335's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
When you open the sirius app does it automatically start playing? If so, any profile program should work.

I use profile scheduler to automate my entire days schedule. Bluetooth on and off, wife, data, volume, brightness etc. Even have on that launches playerpro when I put it on a dock. Similar to Tasker but on a much simpler level.

Make a profile to launch sirius and adjust volumes etc and then make a rule to set if to start when ever you want to wake up.



Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
25th February 2013, 03:27 AM |#8  
lennie paz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illadelphia
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldc2335

When you open the sirius app does it automatically start playing? If so, any profile program should work.

I use profile scheduler to automate my entire days schedule. Bluetooth on and off, wife, data, volume, brightness etc. Even have on that launches playerpro when I put it on a dock. Similar to Tasker but on a much simpler level.

Make a profile to launch sirius and adjust volumes etc and then make a rule to set if to start when ever you want to wake up.



Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Sirius does start playing when I open it. I created a profile to launch Sirius, then set a rule for it to start a few minutes from the time I created it. Nothing happened when it was set to go off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 02:09 PM |#9  
ldc2335's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Hmm. Well I just made a profile/rule to open jango to test it since I don't use sirius on my phone. But it worked fine.

Make sure it is in the top spot for priority if you have any other profiles made.

Also make sure the "enable rule" check box is checked in the options menu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361801082879.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1759686
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361801331511.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1759695
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361801348606.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1759697

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
25th February 2013, 02:52 PM |#10  
lennie paz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Illadelphia
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Re: Alarm app for Sirius?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldc2335

Hmm. Well I just made a profile/rule to open jango to test it since I don't use sirius on my phone. But it worked fine.

Make sure it is in the top spot for priority if you have any other profiles made.

Also make sure the "enable rule" check box is checked in the options menu.

Attachment 1759686
Attachment 1759695
Attachment 1759697

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

What app are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes