FORUMS

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more

Android M Adds “Doze” Deep Sleeping

Android M has answered the call of battery by adding in a deeper sleep implementation … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

advice

23rd February 2013, 11:48 PM |#1  
tfat1000's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
can anyone tell me what they think of the cleanRom jellybean lite beta ,what they experience with changing kernel ,and everything etc... tell me about it please with lot of details thx
 
 
23rd February 2013, 11:56 PM |#2  
Venomtester's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 987
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfat1000

can anyone tell me what they think of the cleanRom jellybean lite beta ,what they experience with changing kernel ,and everything etc... tell me about it please with lot of details thx

Flash it and experiment. Come back and tell us how it goes.
AT&T HTC OneX
Android 4.1.1
ViperXL 3.2.3
24th February 2013, 12:19 AM |#3  
tfat1000's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomtester

Flash it and experiment. Come back and tell us how it goes.
AT&T HTC OneX
Android 4.1.1
ViperXL 3.2.3

i ask for advice ,which means if someone out there have already installed it i would like to know how it fit the phone cuz am on viperxl 3.2.3 right now i dont want to leave it like that cause its running pretty great on my HOX!
24th February 2013, 12:28 AM |#4  
ECEXCURSION's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 527
 
More
Re: advice
Alright. CleanROM JB is flawless and ElementalX kernel is too.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ECEXCURSION For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:50 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Central Cali
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
been running it since early this month. not a single reboot. haven't been able to get that kind of stability with any other jb rom. running the stock kernel.
24th February 2013, 03:58 AM |#6  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,869
 
More
Re: advice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfat1000

i ask for advice ,which means if someone out there have already installed it i would like to know how it fit the phone cuz am on viperxl 3.2.3 right now i dont want to leave it like that cause its running pretty great on my HOX!

That doesn't change the fact that this thread is pointless, and mids will close it soon. Everyone uses their phone differently, and has different expectations and preferences about ROMs. If you just read the JL Beta thread you can easily and obviously see what people have to say about it.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes