Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more
Post Reply

[Q] Paranoid Android on my Note 2

OP c_p14

24th February 2013, 01:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
I Want to get Paranoid Android 3+ on my Note 2 T-889V (Canada).
Will the ROM work on my phone?
And will anybody link my to where I can download the ROM for the Note 2.
This is my first time installing a ROM so I'm confused
Thanks for the help
24th February 2013, 01:35 AM   |  #2  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 824
 
3,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [Q] Paranoid Android on my Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_p14

I Want to get Paranoid Android 3+ on my Note 2 T-889V (Canada).
Will the ROM work on my phone?
And will anybody link my to where I can download the ROM for the Note 2.
This is my first time installing a ROM so I'm confused
Thanks for the help

Find the ROM in the DEV section. You will get excellent help there.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
24th February 2013, 01:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRuff

Find the ROM in the DEV section. You will get excellent help there.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

link please?
24th February 2013, 01:40 AM   |  #4  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 824
 
3,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [Q] Paranoid Android on my Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_p14

link please?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113131

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/22

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
The Following User Says Thank You to RonnieRuff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 01:44 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRuff

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113131

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/22

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

it won't me post.
i need more than 10 posts
24th February 2013, 02:10 AM   |  #6  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 824
 
3,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [Q] Paranoid Android on my Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_p14

it won't me post.
i need more than 10 posts

Just download it. Read the thread.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
28th April 2013, 12:19 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRuff

Just download it. Read the thread.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!



great

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes