FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] androidroot.org

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By forddude, Junior Member on 24th February 2013, 04:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi there im new to this root thing i found a online company called androidroot.org they charge 29.99 to root phones is this a ripoff a joke or a good deal thank you all in advance and this site looks super great thank you all
 
 
24th February 2013, 05:02 AM |#2  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Re: [Q] androidroot.org
First of all, which device do you have? Also, rooting is not very difficult if you read the specific guide for your device. I wouldn't recommend shelling out 30 bucks for that

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to NiCk.JaY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:06 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

First of all, which device do you have? Also, rooting is not very difficult if you read the specific guide for your device. I wouldn't recommend shelling out 30 bucks for that

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

woops sorry its a samsung galaxy s3 i535 verizon 4.1.1
24th February 2013, 05:10 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by forddude

woops sorry its a samsung galaxy s3 i535 verizon 4.1.1

its a one time fee and it says you can root as many android phones tablets etc for life and 24/7 support
24th February 2013, 05:27 AM |#5  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Re: [Q] androidroot.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by forddude

its a one time fee and it says you can root as many android phones tablets etc for life and 24/7 support

Maybe you should try reading the guide for your phone, if you think rooting is beyond you, then consider paying for it. But I highly recommend at least try yourself, but beware, don't do anything wrong, rooting has potential to brick your device meaning you won't be able to use it if it gets hard bricked. This forum will soon be deleted as this is the wrong device you posted in. All the best

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to NiCk.JaY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:45 AM |#6  
JOSE89178's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Re: [Q] androidroot.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by forddude

hi there im new to this root thing i found a online company called androidroot.org they charge 29.99 to root phones is this a ripoff a joke or a good deal thank you all in advance and this site looks super great thank you all

If I couldn't root a phone my self the most I'D spot out is $5 or $10 bucks. $30 is a scam/rip off.

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to JOSE89178 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:54 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
DO NOT pay these guys.

Developers on XDA provide root for our devices for free. these scum bags are charging people for the work XDA developers do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maedhros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 06:00 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
etuened shall
well then i guess i will keep trying to do it lol thanks alot everyone
24th February 2013, 06:04 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maedhros

DO NOT pay these guys.

Developers on XDA provide root for our devices for free. these scum bags are charging people for the work XDA developers do.

can you provide me a link or a easy way to root this i535 thank you
24th February 2013, 06:07 AM |#10  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Re: [Q] androidroot.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by forddude

can you provide me a link or a easy way to root this i535 thank you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1875914

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 06:11 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by forddude

can you provide me a link or a easy way to root this i535 thank you

You should ask in the GS3 forum, not the HTC One section.

I would suggest you begin by looking at this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2079399

More specifically, this thread has instructions for root:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762709

It appears to be a simple process, only 12 steps.

Remember to do alot of reading before attempting anything.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes