FORUMS

Is there any CM ROM with camera for DROID RAZR HD

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, Member on 20th February 2013, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there any CM ROM with working camera for DROID RAZR HD XT926?
 
 
21st February 2013, 08:13 AM |#2  
triskropf97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville AR
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Re: Is there any CM ROM with camera for DROID RAZR HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Is there any CM ROM with working camera for DROID RAZR HD XT926?

Epinter just fixed the xt926 CM 10 camera!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to triskropf97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 05:12 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triskropf97

Epinter just fixed the xt926 CM 10 camera!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

Proof link?
22nd February 2013, 12:52 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Re: Is there any CM ROM with camera for DROID RAZR HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by triskropf97

Epinter just fixed the xt926 CM 10 camera!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

XT925 camera. His ROMs are for the international version and camera only works on CM10 for the XT925...

Sent from my RAZR HD XT925
24th February 2013, 02:19 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triskropf97

Epinter just fixed the xt926 CM 10 camera!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by saloums7

XT925 camera. His ROMs are for the international version and camera only works on CM10 for the XT925...

Sent from my RAZR HD XT925

Hahahahaha... you are both wrong; unicorns ride bicycles, and that is the REAL truth of the matter!

(bored and its late in my country)
24th February 2013, 02:51 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Re: Is there any CM ROM with camera for DROID RAZR HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantsDownJedi

Hahahahaha... you are both wrong; unicorns ride bicycles, and that is the REAL truth of the matter!

(bored and its late in my country)

http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10

RAZR HD is the XT925. it has a custom kernel so requires unlocked BL which is available on xt925. XT926 dev has unlocked bl but if you were to read the OPs he clearly states they are for XT925
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes