5,597,501 Members 31,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to reflash official ROM?

Tip us?

LTavaress
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Unhappy [Q] How to reflash official ROM?

I want to go from NAND Jelly Bean 4.1 with aMAGLDR back to the official WM 6.5 version of it. I'm sorry for being inconvenient, but I already googled it and the search tool of this forum isn't the best... I know that I'll need the official RU which I wasn't able to find to download because HTC removed it from its website. So, please, can anyone provide me with a link and tell me how can I go back to the official rom? Thanks in advance

Rataplan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTavaress View Post
I want to go from NAND Jelly Bean 4.1 with aMAGLDR back to the official WM 6.5 version of it. I'm sorry for being inconvenient, but I already googled it and the search tool of this forum isn't the best... I know that I'll need the official RU which I wasn't able to find to download because HTC removed it from its website. So, please, can anyone provide me with a link and tell me how can I go back to the official rom? Thanks in advance
For original roms take a look HERE.

To install, extract the rom and rename the file ruu_signed.nbh to leoimg.nbh, copy leoimg.nbh to you sd-card (format your sd-card first).
Then reset your device and keep the volume down button pressed.

That's all.

edfogel51
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTavaress View Post
Greetings!
I am a total noob with one successful flash, now working on trying to resolve an error code message while trying to do the same thing as you are. If you have a tmous hd2 you can go to dl.htc.com/ruudownload/t-mobileUS/Filedownload.aspx?pid=leo (guess I'll have to work on how to make links work right) and enter the serial number to get the exact right factory rom