OP gade12

27th March 2013, 03:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salamanca
Thanks Meter: 76

190 posts
More
Hi.
I have broken a little the data cable(fisure in base of micro usb part)
Charging works but...i think it will break completely and i dont risk to flash roms with this fisure.
So where can i buy one original from htc? without a lot of expensive? I live in spain.
Thanks!
27th March 2013, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Whoville
Thanks Meter: 3,058

1,114 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gade12

Hi.
I have broken a little the data cable(fisure in base of micro usb part)
Charging works but...i think it will break completely and i dont risk to flash roms with this fisure.
So where can i buy one original from htc? without a lot of expensive? I live in spain.
Thanks!

It's a standard Micro USB-B cable, you can use any standard compliant cable unless you're in for the *htc* bling. I use a blackberry USB cable for my HD2 and it works just as well as the one which came in the box with the phone.
27th March 2013, 06:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salamanca
Thanks Meter: 76

190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_1995

It's a standard Micro USB-B cable, you can use any standard compliant cable unless you're in for the *htc* bling. I use a blackberry USB cable for my HD2 and it works just as well as the one which came in the box with the phone.

So...can i flash roms with a bb usb cable? I have bb working with usb cable of LG...and if you say it is standard cable i understand why it works...

Edit: I have test bb cable and it charge battery and usb storage works so...can i flash roms with this cable?
28th March 2013, 03:10 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gade12

So...can i flash roms with a bb usb cable? I have bb working with usb cable of LG...and if you say it is standard cable i understand why it works...

Edit: I have test bb cable and it charge battery and usb storage works so...can i flash roms with this cable?

Of course Micro Usb data cable is for all devices which support Microusb
Its just moving data so there some cables that dont have chargefunction but almost are not

Don't worry
I have Htc,Lg,Samsung usbcables and all of them works well while im flashing roms
The Following User Says Thank You to soble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread