FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

About Recovery

273 posts
Thanks Meter: 23
 
By MCASTILLO, Senior Member on 24th February 2013, 07:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Greetings to you

anyone can tell me that recovery is better. CWM. or TWRP?

Where I can download TWRP?

I hope someone can help me with this

Thanks and have a nice day.
 
 
24th February 2013, 08:11 AM |#2  
tgamble160's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brackenridge
Thanks Meter: 317
 
More
Re: About Recovery
Its more of a preference thing. I prefer twrp very reliable never any problems. Get goo manager free from play store. Open it click menu click install open recovery and it installs its just as easy as it sounds. Make sure your rooted first. Suggest the toolkit from note section. It will root and install recovery. Afterwards use the above method to update to the latest twrp recovery.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz
The Following User Says Thank You to tgamble160 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 06:39 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Glendale Az.
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgamble160

Its more of a preference thing. I prefer twrp very reliable never any problems. Get goo manager free from play store. Open it click menu click install open recovery and it installs its just as easy as it sounds. Make sure your rooted first. Suggest the toolkit from note section. It will root and install recovery. Afterwards use the above method to update to the latest twrp recovery.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz


I'm grateful for your information. thanks


I'm very because I have not understood what is the best way of rooting my phone. I apologize for my ignorance....
I want to understand what is the easiest way. and I also want to learn how to unroot my device...
I hope you can help me or someone else please
24th February 2013, 09:59 PM |#4  
LfnsR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 614
 
More
Re: About Recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCASTILLO

I'm grateful for your information. thanks


I'm very because I have not understood what is the best way of rooting my phone. I apologize for my ignorance....
I want to understand what is the easiest way. and I also want to learn how to unroot my device...
I hope you can help me or someone else please

Use this. Very easy. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957720

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk!
26th February 2013, 08:47 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Glendale Az.
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LfnsR

Use this. Very easy. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957720

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk!

With this tool I can do to root my device and also unroot???
sorry for my ignorance. I'm newbie. I saw the thread. and I did something difficult
But I am very grateful for your help.
Thanks and have a great day.
26th February 2013, 03:51 PM |#6  
Warrior1975's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,405
 
More
Re: About Recovery
Yes you can.

TWEAKED 1.4
The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes