After my Fido XT925 received OTA update, it installed succesfully. Some days ago phone working slow down, and i did the factory reset from settings. After that it bootloped (M logo the black screen than green android guy). and when i select "normal booting" through the boot selector menu but it stuck on the Fido logo. after many attempts to boot with other options it booted once from the "Factory" option, but it soo slooow working and i've tryed to do factory reset from the recovery. After that it wan't boot anyway with any options, always stucks on the Fido logo or bootloop. Only after that i've try to unlock the bootloader to full flash. On the last step (when i send command with unique key) it said "failed (too many links)", but when phone reboot it show the warning logo about unlocked bootloader, and in AP Fastboot Mode string with device status is "device is UNLOCKED status code 3".
1) Now it can't be flashed through RSD Lite (it looks like flashing, RSD and fastboot.exe show all steps, no error but on the phone nothing changes)
2) It boot but stuck on the FIdo logo
3) I can access to the ADB Interface from the BP Tools (boot option) after manually edit & install usb driver
4) Bootloader Unlocked
4) i've made logcat boot process (in the attachments)
5) No motorola service in Russia (no way to use hardware programmer)
6) Battery no problem - i charge it using BP Tools
Now there is the question - is there any way to get it work?