THL W8+ GravityMod2
I also bought the THL W8 +.
I liked the performance of the device, not so.
So I searched the internet and came across the GravityMod2.
I have kept to this manual. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2249808
1.Connect your phone and wait for the flash process to finish (indicated by window with green circle)
2. Reboot to CWM recovery and perform factory reset (wipe data, advanced/wipe dalvik cache)
3. Download all available incremental updates. Install all in correct order while in custom recovery.
You don't need to reboot between updates. Just flash them in a row.
What can I say? I have no butter experience. ...I think I have Sand in the Gears.
The surface is so laggy that it makes no fun. The program interface is just as fast as before. But the Launcher not..
I do not know where I made a mistake ..
1) Can I start from the beginning again?
* thlw8plus-gravitymod2-1.5-20130512-flash tool and then the updates?
2) Can I switch back to The Stock firmware?