THIS IS VERY EXPERIMENTAL STUFF. NOTHING REALLY WORKS AS OF NOW. THIS IS MEANT FOR DEVS ONLY.
It's based on my own sources and kernel. Those can be found at:
Also the sources for Ubuntu are at:
PLEASE DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ROM.
THIS NEEDS AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER.
* Wipe data
* Install the device specific part of Ubutnu
* Install the generic Ubuntu part
* Enter the following commands:
Device specific: http://goo.im/devs/RaymanFX/download...zomi-0.0.0.zip
- Ubuntu Touch Quantal System
- Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) - (Backup & Restore fixed)
- Mobile Data
- RIL - Ubuntu related
- Some apps - Ubuntu related
- Lots more probably
- DO NOT POST BUGREPORTS! THIS IS NOT IN A PUBLIC TESTING STAGE!
- The Ubuntu Touch system is currently in developer-preview state, just to give you an idea of how incomplete this is.
- My build sources may be broken; either get along with it or wait for me to fix it.
- I am the only one working on this. If anybody is capable of helping, PM me.