When I got my Nexus 4 phone, I wanted to take full advantage of the high quality screen and set a gorgeous wallpaper on it. But I realized that no matter what wallpaper I set, I always get tired of looking at it quite quickly. What I really wanted was a new beautiful wallpaper every time I would pick up my phone. And that's why I created the app Gainos Fresh Wallpapers. It selects a random photo from Flickr's Explore stream and sets that as your wallpaper at regular intervals. I have mine set to change every hour.
- Images are selected at random from the 'Explore' stream at Flickr. This app is not affiliated with Flickr in any way.
- Remembers last 10 wallpapers so you can go back and choose one you previously liked.
- Choose to change the wallpaper as frequently as 10 minute to as slow as once every week.
- Enable Daydream mode on JellyBean+ devices to start screensaver when device is docked.
- Share images with your social networks.
- Works well with tablets and phones. For high resolution displays a higher quality image is downloaded.
- Choose to download new wallpapers only over wifi to save cellular bandwidth.
- Minimal interface that stays out of your way. Just start the service once and forgot about the app.
HOW TO GET
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Dxdadevelopers
- Amazon AppStore: https://amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android...hammada.gainos
I'll really appreciate your feedback and suggestions!