The kernel sources are taken from CAF.
Arco's sources are fully adapted for ariesve, the kernel boots, and all the major things are working fine.
Switched to jb_rel_rb2.2
Based on sources taken from LKA:
Kernel version: 3.4.33
Modifications such as governors,schedulers,overclock, exUV were added to the kernel base by Christopher83 (they are the same as in 3.0.66), also I'm using his compiled toolchains with NEON optimization along with O3 Optimization. So big thanks to these awesome people.
Until now it is still in an "alpha" stage as there are still some things to be added/imported from 3.4 kernel sources.
- Initial Release
- New x32 ABI support, this shall somehow maximize CPU perfomance
- Swap-in readahead skips over holes
- Netfilter enhancement
- Crypto - sha224 and sha384 routines
- Some minor file system changes
- Networking enhancements (networking speed is a bit better)
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface S4 sleep state - this would result in ability of guest VMs to hibernate on Xen
- Larger physical address extension on the ARM architecture
- Some battery improvements, battery life seems to be better
- Lots of open source graphic DRM changes
- Intel Sandy Bridge performance improvements (only on PC's)
- Btrfs improvements
- Improved Power Management
- New Power Management Phases
- Governors taken from PhenomKernel
- I/O Schedulers from PhenomKernel
- 370MB User RAM
- Compiled with Linaro 4.7.3 Toolchain.
Everyone is free to fork and contribute.
Users asked for working/not working list, here it is:
- Camera (both picture and video, 720P recording)
- USB (also OTG is supported)
- 3G & Calls
- Touch keypad
- Light sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Orientation Sensor
- Digital Compass
umm...you tell me...
OC (standard OC table)
Edit: Ok, the other site failed, so I'll use mediafire, the link was already on my website but here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?x94k2jl91fmd3ds
CastagnaIT - adaptions for ariesve
arco & ivendor - for their sources and their wonderful work
Doomsday94 - for supporting me and provinding aditional details
Christopher83 - for his awesome GitHub and his great Toolchains