Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 50,162 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooting Every Spreadtrum SC6820/SC8810 phones ! (1.5)

Tip us?

fun145
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Try to load to factory test (was working on my phone by pressing volume+ and power buttons) if it will load in test, you should find out about phone info in some part of test (i found out, my phone was MBO M116 (MBO n7100mini) )

I hope i helped you somehow

jpnazar08
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Can anyone root samsung galaxy star s5282

thippesh
Old
Thanks Meter 27
hi guys

i got my friend samsung galaxy S3 clone
its working very well
but the thing
one micro SIM slot is there- not working or always no signal/no sim card
another one normal SIM slot- that one also not working (its showing no SIM No signal)

please help friends how fix this for more information screen shots has been attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130713_150728.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	2113395   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130713_150753.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	244.4 KB
ID:	2113396  

rakidoodle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun145 View Post
Hi, yes, as was said in post by electronicheart, its recommended to first run channelserver and after that research download. The fdl sets working for me was in folder 'set 3' (fdl1 in folder 'set3' and fdl2 in subfolder 'HOO3_JF_V12-LJJ' of folder 'set3')

I hope i helped you, every needed information is written in post by electronicheart

edit: i forget to mention, that the set i mentioned to be 'working' for me works, but only to push cwm recoveries to my phone, but none of the cwm works, and then i tried to push system partition (modified by rooting) and it said something like download size error, and with different combination of fdls i ended up with brick phone (still bricked, nobody has solution (stock rom) for my firmware (phone) so far.) so if you are willing, you can try push cwm recoveries, but i highly recommend to not to try pushing system partition and do same mistake as i did.
Yours sincerely
Libor Malis
Hi ived followed your instruction and im seeing that research download detected 2 ports one says waiting and the other one says checking/waiting baudrate. Ived sselected all the FDL folder by set and open the other program first before research download. I even tried doing it on windows xp thru virtual machine. Nothing works. Im confused if im doing the right thing or should i wait on research download as it says waiting on the status and baudrate. Please help me im desperate of rooting this device. Thank you so much

Mrsobol933
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default touchscreen dosn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkumar View Post
I have attached the build prop file for the phone,please look in to it an make a flashable system image and user data img file along with correct fdl files.
I have flashed the phone and my touch screen is not working and the screen is in mirror image and upside down. please help me to get the correct firmware and img files
Thanks

I join the request

aungmyoswe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronikHeart View Post
I'm uploading them right now ^^

By the way, what phone are you rooting ? I will try to make a "compatibility list", so I need the model number, and the brand name if any.

Good luck !

EDIT: I added the missing links
Please sir,i need firmware for this phone (sc8810)
Help me please,yesterday i flash wrong pac .Now my phone touch not working and key are not working.
Please help!

sorry for my english.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1348016252255-P-397052.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	2117645   Click image for larger version

Name:	1348016251448-P-397052.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	2117646  

NSDCars5
Old
Thanks Meter 388
Hey there. Thanks for the guide! I was able to root a Micromax Bolt A27 (SC6820) with UnlockRoot. Also, I unlocked the bootloader (fastboot oem unlock) and installed CWM. I have found an image that works with the phone (the ones you mentioned didn't work, or maybe a bad flash?). The image can be found here: forums.droidbeans.com/micromax-a27/(cwm)-recovery-for-micromax-a27-ninja/

breakstaff
Old
Thanks Meter 3
pls any had a stock rom for s930 (s3 clone) pls help. it keeps on blinking after i rooted it up install titanium back and un install some apps that i didint need

ralf230308
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello.., need help here Master...,

I have Samsung N7100 clone SC6820 chip.., phone is locked / too many pattern.
phone is not detected as adb, can't enter recovery mode, can't enter fastboot mode, only enter system test / factory test mode.
So it is not possible to factory reset through adb or fastboot.

then i found this guide to install cwm through "research download"
i follow " 4.1 - Learn how ResearchDownload Work " step
and then " 4.2 - Using ResearchDownload to load CWM (Clockwork Mod) " step

i'm using fdl1 from set1, fdl2 from Feiteng A7100 - SC6820 - C910, and cwm-recovery-Feiteng_GT-A7100.img.
i hit start button, fdl2 downloading passed, but recovery downloading failed : wait input time out

and now., phone is bricked, can't power on.
i tried with other fdl files and recovery, but no change..,

Please need advices, how to revive this phone...,

Phone specifications is : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-3-N...760065435.html

rakidoodle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf230308 View Post
Hello.., need help here Master...,

I have Samsung N7100 clone SC6820 chip.., phone is locked / too many pattern.
phone is not detected as adb, can't enter recovery mode, can't enter fastboot mode, only enter system test / factory test mode.
So it is not possible to factory reset through adb or fastboot.

then i found this guide to install cwm through "research download"
i follow " 4.1 - Learn how ResearchDownload Work " step
and then " 4.2 - Using ResearchDownload to load CWM (Clockwork Mod) " step

i'm using fdl1 from set1, fdl2 from Feiteng A7100 - SC6820 - C910, and cwm-recovery-Feiteng_GT-A7100.img.
i hit start button, fdl2 downloading passed, but recovery downloading failed : wait input time out

and now., phone is bricked, can't power on.
i tried with other fdl files and recovery, but no change..,

Please need advices, how to revive this phone...,

Phone specifications is : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-3-N...760065435.html
my phone does the same thing.. does the phone happen to have a reset button? have you tried to remove the battery and power on?