This is an app created to control your music over any app, so you can play fullscreen games and switch between songs... Yes! You can play Angry Birds and also skip that song you hate, or stop the music to hear the game sound effects .
Still in beta, so don't expect a perfect app.
- Opacity: Sets the main window opacity.
- Position: Sets the main window position between the four corners. Sometimes, when orientation changes, the position is reset to the top-left corner.
- Service mode:
- Silent: You won't be notified about the service execution, but the service could be killed when free memory is requested by system.
- Persistent (notification): A notification will be shown, but your app will be hard to die.
- Timeout: It will try to detect when music is being played, checking if the sound is kept more than 5 seconds.
- Shaking device: Shake your device to show/hide the controls.
- Pause, next and previous buttons.
- Those can be hidden only by tapping the main icon.
- Can be shown or hidden shaking the device.
- Configurable opacity.
- It can be easilly closed once we finished using it.
- It works with almost any music player.
- The music player we where going to use must allow and be configured to use the "Headset Control". If app doesn't works, please, check your player configuration.
When you start the app the first time, you will not see any music control or notification. This is because default settings are Silent service and Timeout window display, so you will have to start playing music with any music player and the window will be shown.