Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

4.1.2

OP jhgti

27th February 2013, 12:51 AM   |  #1  
jhgti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 94
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Yo lg optimus g yo
Last edited by jhgti; 28th February 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: New link! Enjoy!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jhgti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 12:54 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
nope
27th February 2013, 01:07 AM   |  #3  
autoprime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,265
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhgti

Yo lg optimus g yo

can you pull the update file from your device?
27th February 2013, 01:08 AM   |  #4  
fiddy619's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 313
 
750 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Where is this picture from??? Is this for real?
27th February 2013, 01:09 AM   |  #5  
jhgti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 94
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime

can you pull the update file from your device?

Sure tell me where it is and will do !! Love to get a zip rooted to flash in TWR!
27th February 2013, 01:09 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: Has anybody gotten this?
This better not be fake lol

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
27th February 2013, 01:13 AM   |  #7  
jhgti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 94
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas2743

This better not be fake lol

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

No sir S*** just got real!!
I cant update since im rooted and it mostly likely will brick it!
I was thinking of flashing stock and then doing the update, but don't wanna loose root
27th February 2013, 01:14 AM   |  #8  
autoprime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,265
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhgti

Sure tell me where it is and will do !! Love to get a zip rooted to flash in TWR!

are you rooted? file should be stored in /cache

if you are not rooted... then BEFORE rebooting to install the upgrade(after the update downloads).. you could root your device and pull the file.. or push it to /sdcard
27th February 2013, 01:17 AM   |  #9  
fiddy619's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 313
 
750 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhgti

No sir S*** just got real!!
I cant update since im rooted and it mostly likely will brick it!
I was thinking of flashing stock and then doing the update, but don't wanna loose root

Are you rooted and unlocked? If you are not unlocked, then it is possible to run this ota...

NM, read the rest of your post, i just got excited, and posted to quickly. lol

Well, I'm about to flash back to stock to wait for this then. lol
Last edited by fiddy619; 27th February 2013 at 01:21 AM.
27th February 2013, 01:18 AM   |  #10  
jhgti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 94
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime

are you rooted? file should be stored in /cache

if you are not rooted... then BEFORE rebooting to install the upgrade(after the update downloads).. you could root your device and pull the file.. or push it to /sdcard

I AM rooted and unlocked. Moving to SD and will upload ASAP!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes