for you guys above.
1st you have to be rooted and on STOCK ZV9. if u have an unlock bootloader with freegee relock it.
2nd u need to down load the update zip and put it in internal storage. you can play Ispy around this forum to find it if u dont have it yet
and this if u want to boot back up again after installing twrp after update. Thanks to Shellnutt
3. you need to move the update file to cache.
4. if u want to keep root. download root keeper and run it.
5.reboot into stock recovery and update zip from cache
you are now running JB.
6 restore root by using root keeper
7. if u want want to unlock use freegee again for twrp.
8. boot into recovery by using rom toolbox
9. wipe cache and dalvik. then install the Freegee zip in 2nd step.
wipe cache and dalvik then reboot!
Walla! u have rooted jellybean and unlock bootloader...
LASTLY! Im not responsible for what u do to ur phone!!! im just sharing what i did and works!. If you dont want to risk doing this then patiently wait for the devs here to post up a rooted update zip
Da Asian Nerd
-htc one x
-epic touch galaxy s2
-galaxy tab 10.1
-Asus transformer prime
-Galaxy note 10.1
-galaxy note 2