5,815,265 Members 39,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Telcel Razr I liberate and use in another company

Tip us?

jacbarahona72
Old
(Last edited by jacbarahona72; 29th May 2014 at 05:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Default Telcel Razr I liberate and use in another company

Sorry for my bad english

Translated by Google Translate

For my use Iusacell Network, I have preferences to Custom Roms or Cooked (still there for the Razr I) and therefore I did the following:

1. - Unlock Bootloader (Motorola Official Site)

2. - Install CWMR (Clock Work Mod Recovery) and made a backup of the system is Telcel see post of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2166646

3. - Download and install RSD Lite 6.1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/?yw9dh89jtqii71e

4. - Download and install a firmware using RSD lite 6.1.4, I chose Brazil Retail (ICS and is used to put a new SIM to exit the menu to enter the unlock code SIM) (It should "just unzip" by rsd lite in the browser and edit the XML file and delete this line <step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
leaves the file saving changes in RSD Lite is sought file you edited and select to trigger the flash, if you choose a firmware starting with CFC this line does not appear, I not flash CFCs.

5. - I got the unlock code by IMEI (unlock code generated must be 16 digits) in http://www.unlockunit.com/es/liberar...a-razr-i-xt890, I want to clarify that the total amount was paid 19.9 USD as the price of 13.9 is on your list of search operator Telcel and when they do not, so it has to build and cost me, 6 USD I made my transaction via PayPal but you can pay online (takes 5 business days)

6. - I put the SIM of Iusacell, asked me the code, I introduced and ready, Razr I working with Iusacell (the Razr I in the HSPA+ Iusacell network is 4G)

Note: You can start from step 3, and not supporting anything and just install a new firmware for you to quit the input menu unlock code SIM: good:

If you unlock the bootloader you can follow this XDA thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1936512 ​​very careful with the steps, you are to read

Spanish

Thanks
Motorola
Turl1
Mattlgroff
xda-developers forum

I do not take responsibility for what happen to your phone, just inform you that I, to release my phone and I have some experience in these matters, because my previous phones "Wildfire".
If I can help, I will gladly
Greetings and good luck
Look here, we can serve you and sorry for my bad English

For the Razr I
Send Razr I to fastboot mode 3 forms (Visual)
CWMR or TWRP install easy
Zip Installers of recoveries (CWMR and TWRP)
Flash Player Working JB Razr I
The Following User Says Thank You to jacbarahona72 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyngd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hola

que onda amigo estoy en el mismo punto lamentablemente compre el codigo en otro lugar y me dieron 3 diferentes fallaron so ahora lo compre en unlockuni y estoy a la espera cuanto tiempo se tardaron en enviarte tu codigo? saludos

yondaime_fenix
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyngd View Post
que onda amigo estoy en el mismo punto lamentablemente compre el codigo en otro lugar y me dieron 3 diferentes fallaron so ahora lo compre en unlockuni y estoy a la espera cuanto tiempo se tardaron en enviarte tu codigo? saludos
5 dias laborables

Enviado desde mi XT890 usando Tapatalk 2

bighleo114312
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default it works!!

thanks bro. i've tried it. now im just waiting for the code. that was so easy.

antilol15
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up APN

does this firmware supports to add new APNs?

jacbarahona72
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by antilol15 View Post
does this firmware supports to add new APNs?
if your carrier APN is not automatically installed you can always talk to Customer care center to request that you send by the network at no cost

Enviado desde mi XT890
Greetings and good luck

For the Razr I

tufoz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacbarahona72 View Post
Sorry for my bad english

Translated by Google Translate

For my use Iusacell Network, I have preferences to Custom Roms or Cooked (still there for the Razr I) and therefore I did the following:

1. - Unlock Bootloader (Motorola Official Site)

2. - Install CWMR (Clock Work Mod Recovery) and made a backup of the system is Telcel see post of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1974097

3. - Download and install RSD Lite 6.1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/?yw9dh89jtqii71e

4. - Download and install a firmware using RSD lite 6.1.4, I chose Brazil Retail (ICS and is used to put a new SIM to exit the menu to enter the unlock code SIM) (It should "just unzip" by rsd lite in the browser and edit the XML file and delete this line <step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
leaves the file saving changes in RSD Lite is sought file you edited and select to trigger the flash, if you choose a firmware starting with CFC this line does not appear, I not flash CFCs.

5. - I got the unlock code by IMEI (unlock code generated must be 16 digits) in http://www.unlockunit.com/es/liberar...a-razr-i-xt890, I want to clarify that the total amount was paid 19.9 USD as the price of 13.9 is on your list of search operator Telcel and when they do not, so it has to build and cost me, 6 USD I made my transaction via PayPal but you can pay online (takes 5 business days)

6. - I put the SIM of Iusacell, asked me the code, I introduced and ready, Razr I working with Iusacell (the Razr I in the HSPA+ Iusacell network is 4G)

Note: You can start from step 3, and not supporting anything and just install a new firmware for you to quit the input menu unlock code SIM: good:

If you unlock the bootloader you can follow this XDA thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1936512 ​​very careful with the steps, you are to read

Spanish

Thanks
Motorola
Turl1
Mattlgroff
xda-developers forum

I do not take responsibility for what happen to your phone, just inform you that I, to release my phone and I have some experience in these matters, because my previous phones "Wildfire".
I had the same problem.. 2 codes by cellunlocker.net but none working.. how can i do?

jacbarahona72
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tufoz View Post
I had the same problem.. 2 codes by cellunlocker.net but none working.. how can i do?
I say Unlockunit in the guide

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta
Greetings and good luck

For the Razr I

tufoz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacbarahona72 View Post
I say Unlockunit in the guide

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta
bought 2 codes from unlockunit.. it doesn't work.. any help..?

jacbarahona72
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tufoz View Post
bought 2 codes from unlockunit.. it doesn't work.. any help..?
UNLOCKUNIT worked, the other not, I've only used the codes generated by them and are 16 digits long, I buy 2 codes because I have two Razr I phones

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190
Greetings and good luck

For the Razr I

Recovery? Check. Root? Check. Android One Ready for Lift Off!

Inthe last few weeks, we have been written quite a lot aboutAndroid One … more

Change the Style of Your Notifications with HeadsUp

Head Up notifications is one of these upcoming features that Android developers hid deep … more

Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more