Translated by Google Translate
For my use Iusacell Network, I have preferences to Custom Roms or Cooked (still there for the Razr I) and therefore I did the following:
1. - Unlock Bootloader (Motorola Official Site)
2. - Install CWMR (Clock Work Mod Recovery) and made a backup of the system is Telcel see post of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2166646
3. - Download and install RSD Lite 6.1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/?yw9dh89jtqii71e
4. - Download and install a firmware using RSD lite 6.1.4, I chose Brazil Retail (ICS and is used to put a new SIM to exit the menu to enter the unlock code SIM) (It should "just unzip" by rsd lite in the browser and edit the XML file and delete this line <step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
leaves the file saving changes in RSD Lite is sought file you edited and select to trigger the flash, if you choose a firmware starting with CFC this line does not appear, I not flash CFCs.
5. - I got the unlock code by IMEI (unlock code generated must be 16 digits) in http://www.unlockunit.com/es/liberar...a-razr-i-xt890, I want to clarify that the total amount was paid 19.9 USD as the price of 13.9 is on your list of search operator Telcel and when they do not, so it has to build and cost me, 6 USD I made my transaction via PayPal but you can pay online (takes 5 business days)
6. - I put the SIM of Iusacell, asked me the code, I introduced and ready, Razr I working with Iusacell (the Razr I in the HSPA+ Iusacell network is 4G)
Note: You can start from step 3, and not supporting anything and just install a new firmware for you to quit the input menu unlock code SIM: good:
If you unlock the bootloader you can follow this XDA thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1936512 very careful with the steps, you are to read
I do not take responsibility for what happen to your phone, just inform you that I, to release my phone and I have some experience in these matters, because my previous phones "Wildfire".