Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,310 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL/UNIVERSAL DEODEXER][ALL DEVICE][31/3/2013]Holox v1.0.1

Tip us?

codekidX
Old
(Last edited by codekidX; 31st March 2013 at 09:31 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1544

DONATE TO ME
Default [TOOL/UNIVERSAL DEODEXER][ALL DEVICE][31/3/2013]Holox v1.0.1

Holox Tool

Features :
-Easiest way to create a system dump
-Sign apks/zips in a second
-Pull a single apk that you want
-Deodex a ROM (if you want to add your own rom ehich is not a system dump create system_dump folder and place it in) //still to come in v1.0.1
-Zipalign apks
-updated to latest smali/baksmali v1.4.2

Just the first version more to come !!!!

How to use :
-Extract the downloaded zip in a new empty folder
-Doubleclick the Holox Tool.bat
-Follow the options and instructions

-To sign an apk or zip place the file in signer folder press F2 then press CTRL+C go to HoloxTool.bat select option 8 and paste the name of file when prompted(don't forget to give the extension ie: .apk/.zip)

-To decompile dex file place your classes.dex in dex folder //The output classout folder will be in database/dex/

-To compile the classout into dex file..Select option 3 //The new-classes.dex file will be in database/dex/

Support :
Any one who want to add support for their device can PM with the device name and the bootclasspath of their device . So that it will be a oneclick deodex for each and every phone !

Screens :

Downloads :

Initial release :
v 1.0.0 (This contains deodexer as well as the features,however there has been some problem in deodexing so i splitted deodexer from the upcoming release)

Tool :
v 1.0.1

Deodexer :
Stable[ALL DEVICE]

Changelog :
v1.0.0 :
-Initial release

v1.0.1 :
-added dexout feature //you can now decompile classes.dex and edit the smalis
-also added compiling classout to .dex feature
-formulated new folder called database //now all your ongoing projects will be done in that folder

Deodexer :
-Stable release for all device // if you don't know what is bootclasspath see the below tutorial

Credits :
crzyruski Auto-Deodexer
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to codekidX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

codekidX
Old
(Last edited by codekidX; 1st April 2013 at 03:15 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1544

DONATE TO ME
How to know what is bootclasspath//OK! If i know then how to use that :

I have seen many people eager to deodex and develop a custom ROM and stuck in this part !

I have got a trick for you all :

-Use root explorer ! As soon as you enter scroll down and you will see init.rc file copy and paste it in your sdcard !
-copy that init .rc to your PC and open it with notepad++
-find BOOTCLASSPATH after this word you will see something like this not exactly like this ! I REPEAT NOT EXACTLY LIKE THIS ! because it differs from device to device.

Quote:
:system/framework/core.jar:system/framework/core-junit.jar:system/framework/bouncycastle.jar:ext.jar:system/framework/framework.jar:system/framework/framework2.jar:system/framework/android.policy.jar:system/framework/services.jar:system/framework/apache-xml.jar:system/framework/sec_edm.jar:system/framework/seccamera.jar
Now Remove the " system/framework/ " after every " : " and also the first " : " ...Then it should look like this

Quote:
core.jar:core-junit.jar:bouncycastle.jar:ext.jar:framework.jar:f ramework2.jar:android.policy.jar:services.jar:apac he-xml.jar:sec_edm.jar:seccamera.jar
This is your BOOTCLASSPATH !!!!!!!!!

Now select Deodex option in my Holox Deodexer paste your BOOTCLASSPATH when prompted ...Then Deodexing will take place!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to codekidX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k2wl
Old
Thanks Meter 3949

DONATE TO ME
nice yaar..u r working too hard for this phone...nice to see tht dedication...
MY WORK
For Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
ProBAM KK | Evolution Kernel | Kernel building guide |
OmniROM 4.4.2 | Android Kitchen ROM guide

For Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Duos I9192

CM-11.0
Hit thanks if i help you. And donate if you can.

speedy_samy
Old
(Last edited by speedy_samy; 5th March 2013 at 06:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
So with dis tool can v sign the su zip... and install it from the default recovery and root the phone???????
When i am clicking on Holox tool.bat its showing java not found..... but i have lattest java installed in my PC ..... Plzzz answer chotu222

darbhadinesh
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chotu222 View Post
reserved
cwm recovery ext2 backup not working. thanks for rooting

alixadam
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Great

Nice very cool tool

And also if you can add Extended Power Menu MOD for this phone will be great

I mean 4 Way Reboot
Restart
Hotboot
Download
Recovery

AhMaD301
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question HTC Rhyme verizon deodex error

HTC Rhyme Verizon deodex error GB 2.3.4

BOOTCLASSPATH

Code:
core.jar:bouncycastle.jar:ext.jar:framework.jar:android.policy.jar:services.jar:core-junit.jar:HTCExtension.jar:com.htc.framework.jar:com.htc.android.pimlib.jar:com.htc.android.easopen.jar:com.scalado.util.ScaladoUtil.jar:com.orange.authentication.simcard.jar:android.supl.jar:com.ecrio.sip.jar

masteriori
Old
Thanks Meter 98
The HoloxDeodexer doesn't work properly for me, I am able to make a system dump but then it doesn't do anything. It does ask me to provide BOOTCLASSPATH but upon typing the full path, it goes back to the initial screen instead deodexing the sytem dump.

Help will be appreciated.

codekidX
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1544

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteriori View Post
The HoloxDeodexer doesn't work properly for me, I am able to make a system dump but then it doesn't do anything. It does ask me to provide BOOTCLASSPATH but upon typing the full path, it goes back to the initial screen instead deodexing the sytem dump.

Help will be appreciated.
I'll look into this issue ...did you try again with deodex option?