Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,466 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM updates / whats new in them?

Tip us?

ARZLEB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default ROM updates / whats new in them?

Hello i just upgraded my QTEK from ROM Version 3.14.06 ENG to ROM Version 3.16.13 ENG and from Radio Version T313 to Radio Version 3.19.01. Everything worked fine and the ROM and the RSU were upgraded with success but idnt find any deffrence the device is still the same as for the GPRS i was hopping that when the device goes to standby it wont disconnect. Any idea what are the changes in the new ROM i have installed and the bugs that were fixed. If there is new ROM updates then the one i got from qtek.dk where are theyand will they work on my QTEK 1010 32MB.

Thanks

ARZLEB
He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past.

Zviratko
Old
Thanks Meter 0
<flames>
3.16.13 is CRAP
</flames>
;))
use 3.15.15 + 4.16
Zviratko

ARZLEB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Where can i get them from?

Thanks for your reply, but where can i find those updates and will they work after the current upgrade that i made. Finally will they work on the Qtek 1010.

Thanks
ARZLEB
He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past.

Zviratko
Old
Thanks Meter 0
as I said... 3.16.43 is unofficial and I can't share it... 3.15.15 is out there somewhere (use the Search function )
Zviratko

ARZLEB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Couldnt find it!

Hi again i can find the new ROM versions that you instructed me to use instead of the ones i download it. Can you provide me with a direct URL to download the 3.15.15 + 4.16 ROM and will they replace the 3.16.13 Version.

Please advise

Thanks

Amer
ARZLEB
quest Old
Thanks Meter
Default Re: Couldnt find it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARZLEB
Hi again i can find the new ROM versions that you instructed me to use instead of the ones i download it. Can you provide me with a direct URL to download the 3.15.15 + 4.16 ROM and will they replace the 3.16.13 Version.

Please advise

Thanks

Amer
Interesting. Can you tell me which site you been to that you manage
to upgrade your qtek before?

ARZLEB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Sure ,

a while ago you could have found it on www.qtek.dk but for an unkown reason they have removed its link from the main page now you can find here:

http://qtek.dk/software/

Enjoy

:wink:
ARZLEB
Quest Old
Thanks Meter
Default be careful how you give information

Hi,

Please be very careful how you give out information.
You have screwed up I believe many people who got
their device frozen and cannot be used after trying to
upgrade the ROM and Radio Stack from the website
you provide without warning people of the serious
damage it could cause if the Rom & Radio Stack
upgrade is not from the same source.
It is good that you are trying to help people but I hope
you could continue doing it BUT please give a complete
and proper advise. Hope you get my message.

From
One of the victim

Zviratko
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I expect people who buy this device to have a certain amount of IQ. Everybody knows flashing them IS dangerous, so they should know as much as possible on the item.
Before I flashed the device for the first time, I've already read EVERYTHING which is in the ROM Upgrade forum and everything which mentions ROM on this site. I knew which is the best, I knew where to get it, I knew I can screw it up and I knew how to NOT screw it.

It's peoples fault if they brick their units.
Zviratko

ARZLEB
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
i dont know where to start with this but i should agree with Zviratko 100%
we expect people who buy this devices to have a certain amount of IQ and knowledge most of us here are pros.

Please understand that if you dont know what you are dealing with dont bother doing it. Read all the forums and pages of Xda-developers they contain the biggest archives about those products, learn then apply.

Zviratko is one of these important resources learn from him i know i did!

:roll:
ARZLEB