Developed and designed by: Majed Alhajry (@majedev
Icon design: Mazen Alhajry
You can view, suggest and vote for new features here:
- Bugfixes for "connection dropped" issues
- QR code for web URL
- Ability to set empty hotspot password
- Revamped send photos & videos screens
- Fixed scanner orientation issue
- Russian, French and Italian languages
- New scanner interface (defaults to landscape, use rotate button to change)
- Transfer speed on sender
- New sharing-key input interface with history (PRO)
- Ability to create shortcut to QR scanner on home screen
- Compatibility with Android 2.3.3+
- Better compatibility with some devices (HTC, Sony & Nexus)
- App redesign
- Share with multiple devices at the same time
- Share with devices that do not have SuperBeam
- PRO version upgrade option
- Stop asking to enable NFC every time.
- Fixed crashing on some handsets and custom ROMs.
- Fixed QR code scanner for Xperia P and U.
- Hide QR scanner hint overlay for good (please tap on it once).
- Revert WiFi state on receiver after completion.
- More light-weight QR codes.
- Restore hotspot settings on sender after completion.
- Some minor bugs and translation fixes.
- Much smoother QR code scanner. Shouldn't crash on old devices.
- Ability to use front camera for QR code scanner (options menu > Use front camera).
- Added ability to force tethering mode instead of WiFi direct (under advanced settings) on Android 4.1+ devices. This is useful for those having trouble with WiFi direct.
- Added special thanks screen.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Removed settings icon from launcher.
- Fixed asking to rate on the first run.
- Show "how to share" tip on first run.
- Fixed a major bug causing crash on some WiFi networks.
- NEW! Support sending and receiving for devices that do not have NFC (using QR code scanning).
- WiFi-direct mode. Now you can always share files without any WiFi router around.
- Better layout for tablets.
- Added advanced settings.
- New less-glossy icons.