[WIDGET] [2.2+] 1st Picture Calendar Widget THD
Introducing the first Picture Wall Calendar Widget showing a customizable and flexible Wall Calendar on your Homescreens!
- Text colors can now be set by Users
- One Color Set per Design / Background
- Option to highlight Birthdays of your Contacts
- Draw frames around special Days like current Day and Birthdays
- Show a Contact's Photo if having Birthday currently
- Open a Contact's card if having Birthday by tapping on the gift box or his name
- French Translation
Cast a wonderful and personal Picture Wall Calendar to your Android Homescreen by using 1st Picture Calendar or, if you are using Android 4.2, add it to your Lock Screen. Chose from the most beautiful Moments from your Gallery or take live Shots with your Smartphone Camera into your Picture Calendar, Month by Month.
Did you create Pictures with other Apps? Not to worry, just use the Android Share Function (also called "send to"), select 1st Picture Calendar as the Destination App and select a Month to add the Picture to, voilá: It's in the Calendar.
In Addition to setting Pictures for Months the Calendar also allows you to specify a Caption for that Picture, which will then be shown above or left of the Picture, depending on the actual Layout.
The Calendar usually shows the current Month and marks the current Day in Blue. By using the Arrows you'll be able to browse through all Months. It is possible to have more than one Widget on your homescreen and select different months for all of them.
The Widget itself is free of Ads.
Configure the Calendar Profile
- Select any Month you want to set a Picture and a Caption too. A Dialog pops up allowing to grab a Picture by Camera or from Gallery. From this Dialog you are also able to rotate the Picture clock- or counter-clockwise or share it with any App capable of handling Images.
Set the Update Interval
- Use the Menu Button or the Action Bar Menu Button to get into Settings, chose Update Interval and set it to your Needs. Once you leave the Configuration App the Background Service will be restarted to reflect your changes.
Open the Configuration App
- Tap on the Picture on the 1st Picture Calendar or select it from your App Drawer.
Open the Default Calendar App
- Tap on the Calendar Texts below or left of the Picture
Open the Birthday Contact's ID Card -
Tap on the gift box or his/her name
Browse Picture Calendar Widget
- Tap on the Arrows above or beneath the Year / Month / Caption Texts.
Main functionality and features
- Upto Android 4.0.x Icecream Sandwitch five different fixed Widget Sizes
- Light and Dark Background
- Fully customizable Text Colors
- Highlighting of Birthdays of your Contacts
- Showing a Contact's Photo if having Birthday the current Day
- Quick open the Birthday Contact's ID Card from the Calendar
- From Android 4.1 JellyBean on dynamic Widget Size with Layouts selected automatically
- From Android 4.2 on also usable as Lock Screen Widget
- Three different Layouts depending on Widget Dimensions: Tall, Wide and Square.
- Each Month features it's own Picture and Caption
- Change Pictures and Captions anytime you want
- Option to show all Pictures on a single Month in random Order
- Makes use of standard Gallery and Camera Apps
- Turning Pictures 90 degrees left or right in Case they have been loaded with a wrong Orientation
- Share Function to send Pictures from the Calendar to other Apps, for example Photo editing Apps
- Be able to get Pictures from other Apps through Sharing
- Preserves Battery Live through customizable Update Intervals (hourly, every 2 Hours, every 4 Hours, two Times a Day, daily)
- Manual Update through changing Widget Size or entering and leaving the Configuration App
- Multiple Widgets in parallel (f.e. different Sizes). Each widget can be set to show a different month.
Any Remarks in Terms of how to improve my App and constructive Critics are very welcome.
- Notifications for Birthdays due
- Saving and Loading Calendar Profiles (Pictures, Captions, Colors)
Samsung Galaxy S2- Asus Transformer Prime 32 GiByte grey - Samsung Galaxy S3 - Google Nexus 7 32 GiByte - Huawei Ideox X3