[WIDGET] [2.3+] Picture Wall Calendar Widget
Introducing the first Picture Wall Calendar Widget showing a customizable and flexible Wall Calendar on your Homescreens!
New Version Feb 9th!!!
- Custom Fonts on the Widget
- Better readability of the Calendar Texts
- Better Performance in the Config App
- Config app reorganized for quicker access to important functions
- Improved Support for foreign languages on the Widget
- Many Bug fixes
- Since Christmas 2013: Calendar Export / Import / Sharing
Use Picture Wall Calendar Widget to set up a wonderful Photo Calendar with your own Images, add captions and share them with anyone using an Android device! Those Calendar Packages can be uploaded to Google Drive and be shared from there, or exported to a file and send by email. And not only Pictures and Captions are shared, the whole Picture Calendar design is! Colors, background transparency, fonts and Spiral Binding, all this adds up to a beautiful Wall Calendar worth sharing.
Special free download: Calendars with Photos of the German Photographer Hans-Jürgen Werner:
More Calendars to download under
and it's sub pages.
Please do not reshare the Pictures in those calendars or variations of the calendars without referring to the source. Thanks!
*** Key Features ***
- Resembles a classic Photo Wall Calendar
- Dynamic size (from Android 4.1 on)
- Fully customizable in Pictures, Captions, Colors, Fonts, Transparency and Spiral binding
- Calendar export and import
- Share Calendars through Google Drive or Android standard share functionality
- Highlight your Contacts' Birthdays, get notified of any birthdays today and jump directly to the contact
- Showing a Contact's Picture if currently having Birthday
- Change Pictures and Captions anytime you want
- Share Pictures from the Wall Calendar to other Apps
- Send Images from other Apps to the Wall Calendar
*** Google+ Page ***
*** G+ Beta Community ***
*** Using Sony Xperia devices or Custom Launchers ***
If you experience Issues with the Widget Layout on your Device, try selecting a fixed Layout in the App Settings.
Any Remarks in Terms of how to improve my App and constructive Critics are very welcome.
- Improved Quality of the Calendar Texts
- Rewriting the Layout algorithm for wide Widgets (side by side layout).
Samsung Galaxy S2 - Asus Transformer Prime 32 GiByte grey - Samsung Galaxy S3 - Google Nexus 7 32 GiByte (all Android 4.4.2) - Huawei Ideox X3 (2.3.5) - Sony XPeria J (4.1, rooted), TV-PC E-MC884-quad (Android 4.2)