A Micromax A116 (obviously)
1. Install drivers for your phone using Micromax drivers.
2. Extract the Stock ROM folder and replace recovery.img with TWRP recovery.
3. Extract and open the SP Flash Tools.
4. In SP Flash Tools, click on Scatter-Loading and the program will ask you the location of the scatter loading file for your device.
5. In the extracted folder of the stock rom, go to the folder named "S9201_MP_F4_B1_IN_MMX_0.16_flasher_user" and select the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" which is our scatter loading file.
Check only recovery.img, preloader and uncheck all others.
6. Switch off your phone (Remove the battery to make sure it is switched off).
7. In Flash Tool, go to Options and Click USB Mode so that it is enabled. Click options again and then go to DA Download All > Speed and finally select High Speed.
8. Click the Download option (present on the right of Firmware
> Upgrade option) and the flash tool will start looking for your phone.
9. Connect your phone now. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, the progress of which can be viewed from a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool.
**Don't interrupt this process as it can potentially brick your device.
**Make sure no power interruption takes place. (Use a laptop to ensure this).
10. After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful.
11.Disconnect your phone.
Auto Root Installation:-
This version has the built-in Auto-Root feature for non-rooted devices...
1. After flashing, reboot -> system -> it will ask you whether you want to install SuperSU -> Swipe to Install
2. After reboot, there is a SuperSU Installer
3. Connect 3G data or Wi-Fi first then only start SuperSU Installer -> click at TWRP & it will download files then auto reboot & auto install
4. After reboot, SuperSU.apk will be there at app drawer...
TWRP Rrecovery :
Kernel Sources :
MT6589 Scatter File :
SP Flsh tools:
TWRP is tested working.
1. TWRP Updated to 22.214.171.124
2. Auto Root Fixed
TWRP Tool- yuweng
Testing And Screenshots- Mohammad Abdul Sajid, Vijay
Press Thanks button if I helped!!