XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dead XDA can it be resusitated

Tip us?

slippery50
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Dead XDA can it be resusitated

hi to all , Ive apear to have a terminal problem with my xda , for those who will need alead up to the failure here goes ,I was trying to connect to www.streetmole.co.uk just to dem the silver machine and i got a connection error displayed. I came out of data connection tapped the signal icon and it reverted to the icon for the phone without a signal strength ( not unusual on this phone ) and was unable to switch off the phone link also unable to acess the file to reboot the network provider manually at this time the display starts to flash the back light on and off .
Tried to extract my phone nos to a paper note pad but the contact listing of 100+ numbers tracked from end to end managed to recover 30 , so tried a soft reset ( no loss of my details ) to no avail decided to cold reset and loos my personal details and start from scratch , did not reload and now shows a static screen with microsoft mobile logo and srenn is flashing back light then reverts to O2 logo then after some time bleeps and reverts to microsoft logo , then repeats , O2 do not seem to advertise this xda and carphone ware house do not have it on display and are trying to find a replacement as they havnt sent it off for repair , is this unit being withdrawn as i read your forum pages it seems beset with problems was the 64 replacement any better ???
Anon Old
Thanks Meter 0
Warranty job