Originally Posted by gregferns
I am having trouble installing drivers for win 8 x64 for micromax a116, which has same chip.
I have tried all possible things... can't install... any help ??
Follow the below approach to install the drivers on Windows 8:
1. Go to the right bottom corner of the desktop and wait for the side menu to appear. When it's there click on the gear icon with the title "Settings".
2. Now click on the entry "More PC Settings", then click on the entry "General".
4. Scroll down to "Restart now" (under "Advanced startup") and click it.
5. Wait a bit for a menu.
6. Now click "Troubleshoot", then "Advanced Options" and after that click "Windows Startup Settings".
7. Click on "Restart" and wait for the profit to happen.
When the computer restarts, select the option "Disable driver signature enforcement". After it finally booted into the operating system you can install the unsigned driver. After you've installed the driver reboot once again and you're done.