OP xSheetGames

8th March 2013, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Pölten, Austria
Thanks Meter: 22

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi. After playing video games for almost 20 years now, we (a frind of mine and me) finally decided to create one by ourselves. We released the first version on google play store these days...

I hope everybody has a great time and a lot of fun with this game. For questions to technical details and other stuff i am available, of course, in this thread, or you can drop me a mail

Fly the dragon named Dracoo through the lovely 2d scenery in this casual game. Roast as many enemies as possible with your fiery breath. But watch out, they will try to harm you.

Steer Dracoo past all obstacles, stay clear of bats and other shady creatures and eat as many chilis as possible for your breath.

I've done a little level-editor too, to take away the pain of creating levels. If you like, you can try to create some nice levels and then send them to me Maybe, if you have some funny ideas, it will make its way to the full version of the game: http://dracoo-leveleditor.xsheetgames.com

Google Play Store Link

AndroidPit Link

I would love to get some feedback! Please tell me what you think.
We will release the full version with 45 Levels and 3 Levelpacks on March 31th.

Greetings Mike
xSheetGames
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to xSheetGames For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2013, 12:08 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Pölten, Austria

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Test
10th March 2013, 12:29 AM   |  #3  
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,569

2,611 posts
Re: [GAME] [2.3.3+] [FREE] Dracoo Lite
Looks pretty fun! I'll check it out

Sent From Xperia Tablet S
The Following User Says Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2013, 12:55 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Pölten, Austria

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman2131

Looks pretty fun! I'll check it out

Thank you very much. I hope everything will run smoothly. I once tried it on a xperia tablet s and encountered some problems. Please let me know if the latest performance updates helped. I would love to read your feedback on the overall user experience. There is still some time left for us to include the customers voice in the full version.
The Following User Says Thank You to xSheetGames For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2013, 01:29 AM   |  #5  
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia

2,611 posts
Re: [GAME] [2.3.3+] [FREE] Dracoo Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSheetGames

Thank you very much. I hope everything will run smoothly. I once tried it on a xperia tablet s and encountered some problems. Please let me know if the latest performance updates helped. I would love to read your feedback on the overall user experience. There is still some time left for us to include the customers voice in the full version.

The game runs really smooth with no problems so far for me. Its really challenging but that might be because im so bad at games xD cute graphics as well may I suggest different 'types' of dragons or fireballs in the future?

The Following User Says Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2013, 10:41 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Pölten, Austria

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman2131

The game runs really smooth with no problems so far for me. Its really challenging but that might be because im so bad at games xD cute graphics as well may I suggest different 'types' of dragons or fireballs in the future?

I'm glad everything worked smoothly. We thought about different power ups with different effects and ammo (ice ball for example). We plan to deliver new levelpacks through updates later this year. We would include these new powerups there. Thanks for this suggestion. I will discuss it with my partner, but it seems logical to me. It would enhance the depth of the level design

Is the game too hard? Some people stated by now that it is a little too challenging. They haven't faced the first boss yet. He will be hard work to beat
When I was designing the levels, I had games like rayman origins or the gameboy classic parodius in mind. This games are very challenging too. I hoped, our levels can be beaten with less than 5 trys per level from the average casual player. To target all 3 eggs per level is very challenging indeed.

What is your opinion? Should we aim a little lower?
10th March 2013, 11:57 AM   |  #7  
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia

2,611 posts
Maybe have a selection of 'easy', 'normal', and 'hard' levels?
10th March 2013, 12:41 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
COOL!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to skyrus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2013, 01:45 PM   |  #9  
Flag Tomsk
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
funny, cool !!
The Following User Says Thank You to StrGen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2013, 02:41 AM   |  #10