solution to 1% flash failed problem (RSU_3.23.01.exe)
i have the same 1% flash failed problem. here's what i did.
1. prepare an SD card with the RUU_3.16.52 extracted using XDArit.exe (use XDArit.exe to transfer the ROM in c:\program files\RUU\english\NK.nbf to the SD) you need to have a USB SD Card Reader in order to do this. buy one if you have to.
2. prepare a second SD card with the repair files stored in the root directory (RSUpgrade.sa.CAB 4,305,434bytes, and the 2577 folder) just like whoever suggested, but replace the RSUpgrade.sa.CAB on the root of SD with the one you extracted in c:\program files\Radio Stack Upgrade Utility\RSUpgrade.sa.CAB (4,328,441bytes) by running RSU_3.23.01.exe (which had unfortunately caused the failure.)
2. insert the SD card with the RUU_3.16.52. press the power button while performing a soft reset. you should enter the wallaby loader screen. i have version 5.15. press action to flash the ROM to your xda.
3. cold boot your xda. you should see the blud Qtek screen. in the lower-right-hand corner you should see
4. you may be asked to calibrate your screen by tipping the four corners.
5. press the volume button. insert the second SD card (containg the repair files and the 4,328,441bytes SUpgrade.sa.CAB (NOT the 4,305,434bytes one, because it will cause freezing at 1%!) wait patiently until the upgrade finishes. you may put the xda back to the cradle for power as long as it doesn't reset itself.
if anything goes wrong, start from step 2 again.
NOTE: i may have skipped some steps in the above. but that's the best i could remember. good luck.
if you haven't upgraded the Qtek ROM and the Radio Stack, learn the risk before attempting!!!