Proudly presenting you the most popular ROM for HTC One...
"My phone is now perfectly smooth, fast, stable. I do not expect much more from my phone!"
"This release is amazing! ROM feels super fast! Great job Mike & the team! (...) Never noticed any lag. 1 word: brilliant."
"Feels a lot smoother in use - scrolling, swiping between sense screens. Much nicer feel. This is a real good one, Mike. Many thanks "
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) - latest official HTC One 7.19.401.2(WWE) firmware (91.x series) [No Sprint Support]
- Android 4.4.3 (KitKat) - latest official HTC One 6.09.401.12 (WWE) firmware (84.x series) [No Sprint Support]
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) - latest official HTC One 3.62.1700.1 (Google Edition) firmware ---> click here
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) - latest *STOCK* ROMs without modifications ---> click here
- This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
- Very fast, clean & stable!
- Full HTC Sense 6.0 Interface
- Multi-language (WWE)
- For HTC One M7
- Thanks to HTC for the base firmware
- Video Review by owenbeals
- Video Review by krazygreen
- Video Review by udimars30
Included kernel details:
- Stock kernel (the most stable)
- Removed software (CPU) rendering - full Snapdragon 600 (GPU) rendering
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Root access
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- System signatures check enabled for system security and safety
- Improved virtual memory management
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system applications updated to latest available
- All /data applications updated to latest available
- Improved CPU governors performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- Auto init.d permissions set on boot
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance
- OpenVPN support
- Most up-to-date system files permissions
- Adobe Flash Player support
- Support almost 24h a day
- ...and many more!
- HTC One unlocked with htcdev.com (S-ON) or S-OFF
- Custom recovery
- Read this flashing guide - [GUIDE] Complete Flashing Guide | Rooting | Going Back To Stock
How to flash:
- Download ROM and place it on your virtual SD card
- Boot your phone in recovery mode (vol down + power)
- In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM
- You can use data wiping option in AROMA (optionally if coming from earlier version of my ROM, obligatory if coming from stock or other custom ROM)
- After flashing process is complete, reboot the device
Android Revolution HD 91.1
--- release date: 26 February 2015 ---- If your current firmware version doesn't match ROM firmware version, wiping data inside AROMA is highly recommended!
- Updated Google Play Services to latest 6.7.76
- Fixed some missing symlinks
- Fixed some permissions
- Updated the preload content
- Removed HTC Notes (replaced by HTC Scribble)
- Other minor changes and fixes
- Included and updated applications:
--- Data partition ---
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (minAPI 14)
Adobe Reader 11.7.2 (minAPI 15)
Dropbox 126.96.36.199 (minAPI 15)
ES File Explorer 188.8.131.52 (minAPI 5)
Facebook 184.108.40.206.15 (minAPI 14)
Facebook 220.127.116.11.15 (minAPI 21)
Twitter 5.47.0 (minAPI 14)
--- System partition ---
GmsCore 6.7.76 (minAPI 9 -030)
GmsCore 6.7.76 (minAPI 21 -430)
Gmail 5.0.1 (minAPI 14)
Google Play 5.2.13 (minAPI 9)
--- Aroma installer ---
Google Hangouts 2.5.83281670 (minAPI 15)
Google Maps 8.1.0 (minAPI 15)
Google Maps 9.4.0 (minAPI 16)
Google Maps 9.4.0 (minAPI 17)
Google Maps 9.4.0 (minAPI 18)
Google Plus 18.104.22.168934159 (minAPI 15)
Google Plus 22.214.171.124934159 (minAPI 19)
Google Street 126.96.36.199 (minAPI 8)
Google YouTube 10.05.6 (minAPI 15)
Google TalkBack 3.5.2 (minAPI 8)
Google Chrome 39.0.2171.93 (minAPI 14)
Google Chrome 40.0.2214.109 (minAPI 16)
Google Music 5.8.1809R.1710816 (minAPI 14)
Google Keep 3.0.03 (minAPI 14)
Google Drive 2.1.495.10.35 (minAPI 14)
Google Search 188.8.131.528691 (minAPI 14)
Google Search 184.108.40.2066998 (minAPI 16)
Important notes:1. If you want to say "Thanks!"
There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
- Press the "Thanks" button.
- Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
- Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
- Advertise my work to your friends.
- Rate my thread with 5 stars.2. Sharing policy
This forum is about sharing. If you want to use any part of my work, please feel free to do it but remember about some simple rules:
- Inform me about using my work by sending me a message. You dont need my permission, just inform me.
- Include link to my thread from where you took particular files.
- Give proper credits for what you used.
- When it comes to using my ROM as a base you are free to do it only if I don't have "Stock ROMs" thread available for particular device. If such thread exists, you are
obligated to take ROMs from there instead. These threads with "Stock ROMs" are usually updated within 24 hours from the moment when I release my custom ROM.
Sharing is one thing, but please respect some areas of my work like:
Please let me keep my threads design unique. Im sure you can do something even better yourself!
- ROM name - "Android Revolution HD", "Android Revolution", "Revo HD", "AR HD" etc.
- Graphics used in my threads, especially head-banners designed exclusivity for me.
- Other parts of my work that are not supposed to be used by others without proper permission.3. Support
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the respective thread. Due to my commitments in real life I can't answer every PM, tweet or facebook post.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in the thread. Every month I need to remove about 1.000 new messages from my XDA inbox. Im sure its better if I spend this time cooking new ROMs.4. Signature banners for users
Due to the increasing number of users flashing my ROMs we introduced some time ago 3 special groups of members.
Apart of those special banners, every user might use one of our amazing user banners collected in this thread.
- Android Revolution HD Recognized User every user might get this rank with proper banner by being active in my thread (or threads).
Helping users to solve problems, answering questions or preparing threads with add-ons for Android Revolution HD are the most common ways to gain this rank. Just be active and well contact you!
- Android Revolution HD Advanced User every user might get this rank with proper banner by doing some amazing modification, application, theme etc. for Android Revolution HD.
Creating simple bootanimation might not be enough, but you never know! Having Recognized User status before is not needed!
- Android Revolution HD Supporter every user who shared some server space with us (with proper bandwidth) will get this banner. Please keep in mind we can't use DropBox shared folders.
What we can use is minimum 20 GB of space and 10 Mbit upload speed. If you want to donate some server space to us, please contact me via private message.
Finally, thanks for using my work! I hope you will enjoy Android Revolution HD!
[ROM] Android Revolution HD 91.1 High Quality & Performance 7.19.401.2 5.0.2, ROM for the HTC One
mike1986., langer hans, Mikanoshi
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 220.127.116.11 recovery or newer
Last Updated 2015-02-27