# You may replace 70 with the number of MB you want ZRAM to be
echo $((70 * 1024 * 1024)) > /sys/block/zram0/disksize
1. Updated to support Kitkat
2. Enabled SElinux
3. CWM updated to 6.0.45
4. ZRAM updates from CM kernel
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.101
2. Updated RAMdisk
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.99
2. Tons of patches to ION
3. Build Logger into kernel
4. Using Latest 2013/09 Toolchain
5. Disabled In-Call Volume Control
6. RAM Disk updates from Semaphore
7. Lots of other patches (see source for info)
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.96
2. Removed Proportional Rate Reduction of TCP
3. Lazy Cache Flushing on non-mapped pages
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.93
2. FUSE FS now compiled into kernel
3. SIOPlus tweaks
4. Lagfree tweaks
5. Block update (recursively merge requests)
6. Proportional Rate Reduction of TCP (thanks kasper_h)
7. Dynamic management of Dirty Page Writebacks (thanks christopher83)
8. Compiled with newest ARM Cortex A8 2013/08 Linaro 4.7.4 toolchain
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.91
2. Updated Ramdisk for 4.3 support
3. Updated CWM to 6.0.36
4. Yaffs Filesystem patches.
5. Bigmem patch updated for 4.3
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.88
2. Disabled SAI.
3. Improved USB Signal Quality (adapted from old commit) (under testing).
4. VR IO Scheduler
5. Various other patches and fixes for better performance.
1. Updated Linux Kernel v3.0.86
2. EXT4 Patches from GearKernel via Devil
3. Removed UKSM for now
4. USB CD-ROM mode as requested by someone
5. SIOplus I/O Scheduler added and tweaked
6. Compiled using new Cortex A8 Linaro 4.7.4 2013.07 Toolchain
Stratosk for his source and all his help
Fishears for some of his code
kasper_h for some of his code
derteufel1980 for some of his code
Atomixxx and didhiy (for bootlogo)
Nick0703 for normal OC code
Christopher83 for toolchain
Franco's Dev Team [ malaroth, osm0sis, joaquinf, The Gingerbread Man, pkgnex, Khrushy, shreddintyres ]
All people on stratosk's list
All people who have inspired me , supported me and stood by me
This kernel is based on Semaphore Kernel by stratosk with a few changes I felt to be missing in semaphore.
This kernel combines the speed and stability of semaphore along with few additions for the best possible combinations.
It is compatible with all JB 4.2.x ROMs based on official CM10.1 layout.
Differences with Semaphore
Stratosk for his source and help
All people on stratosk's list
Point to note
In S Version , Hugemem Libs must be flashed for 720p record to work
In both versions , ticking bigmem will break 720p recording.
Tar version must be flashed with Odin/Heimdall , zip with CWM/TWRP.
I expect to get more features in the differences soon, including ISO CDROM functionality , normal OC ( upto 1400MHz ) and other features.
This build will be updated when stratosk makes new version , or when I have lots of new additions.
All bug report of this kernel must be posted in this thread , please do not disturb stratosk regarding this kernel.
Please use it at your own risk! I am not responsible for any damage that may occur to your device.
Can you explain about the xz compression & arm... that meanings?
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?