xda Wireless Modem over infrared WinXP
Hi, did anyone get the Wireless Modem over IRDA up and running in XP? I did the following two setups that did not work for me:
1. turn xda's beam feature on; point device towards Laptop's IRDA eye
2. set xda's wireless modem to IRDA
3. Press start
Nothing ever happened
1. Installed IRComm in Win XP and a dial up with the new virtual COM
2. turn xda's beam feature on; point device towards Laptop's IRDA eye
3. set xda's wireless modem to IRDA
4. Press start
5. Start Dial-Up connection
For less than 3 seconds the connection indicator in the wireless modem would blink, then connection was lost.
Any ideas? Could anyone pls post a complete manual on how to use IRDA Wireless Modem in XP? The O2 manual I found describes only the serial cable usage scenario.