Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+][FREE][3.4] Timmo Clock - Prefessional Clean And Simple Desk Clock

Tip us?

timmo15
Old
(Last edited by timmo15; 15th September 2013 at 01:22 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Phone [APP][2.3+][FREE][3.4] Timmo Clock - Prefessional Clean And Simple Desk Clock

Tired of squinting at your phone and being blinded while checking the time at night? Sick of the mediocre desk clock apps out there? Looking for a professional clean and simple desk clock application with intuitive features? Then look no further.

Timmo Clock is a simple to use desk clock with stopwatch and widget. The application features the main activity with quick shortcuts and navigation. Tapping the screen sends you to a fullscreen desk clock and long clicking sends you to night mode with brightness lowered for easy viewing overnight. Stopwatch, accessed via the main activity, shows a stopwatch which accurately measures time in milliseconds with laps feature.

There are also four themes to choose from: Grey (Default), Red, Green and Blue. These are accessible via the preferences activity. this is also where you can change the font of the application as well as the format of the date within the app.

Features:

• Professional clean and simple interface
  • Stopwatch with laps
  • Quick launch shortcuts to music player, YouTube, Play store, search and browser/xda thread link (Can Be Disabled)
  • Fullscreen mode (Tap To Enter)
  • Fullscreen night mode (long press to enter)
  • Battery Status on main and fullscreen activities with link to battery usage
  • Shows next alarm on main and fullscreen activities
  • Analogue clock widget with background
  • Analogue clock transparent widget
  • Ability to change font and format of date

Download - 2nd Post

Check out my other apps here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Timmo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300
Siyah Kernel
SlimROM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[APP][2.1+] [1.4] TimmoClock - Clean Simple Desk Clock & Widget
[APP] [2.2+] [1.2] Glossy Analog Clock Widgets
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to timmo15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timmo15
Old
(Last edited by timmo15; 19th July 2013 at 10:57 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Prompt Downloads And Changelog

Download

App Now Available on Google Play! Download It Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.timmo.clock

Siyah Kernel
SlimROM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timmo15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timmo15
Old
(Last edited by timmo15; 17th March 2013 at 02:41 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Testing Details

Reserve 3

Siyah Kernel
SlimROM

The Following User Says Thank You to timmo15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timmo15
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Reserve 4

Reserve 4

Siyah Kernel
SlimROM

V4lve
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: [APP][2.1+] [1.1] TimmoClock - Clean Simple Desk Clock & Widget TESTERS WANTED

Force closes here

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

SArnab©®
Old
Thanks Meter 1596

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [APP][2.1+] [1.1] TimmoClock - Clean Simple Desk Clock & Widget TESTERS WANTED

I hv a ldpi device..
Widgets h prblms.

Heres the screenies.

Don't be lazy.
Lift your hand n press the Thanxxx Button.=)
Mobile Phone : Sony Xperia™ M Dual C2004 | Android 4.3 Stock Rooted | Locked Bootloader | Xposed Framework.
Tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T311 | Android 4.2.2 Stock

Xposed Modules : Android Theme Engine a.k.a. ExThemer | Android Apps Theme Engine a.k.a. ExThemer 2

Android Apps : Google Play Link

Guides :
Guide To Re-Lock The Boot-Loader Of Any Sony Xperia Device If Ta Partition Backup Done Before Unlocking
[Guide/Tutorial][JB 4.3+]Create Your Own Xperia Theme

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SArnab©® For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JohnnyEpic
Old
Thanks Meter 466

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmo15 View Post
ToDo.....
The third post told me 'Todo'.

Giving this a try. Just got a new base/standup charger and was looking for an app like this. Will give it a shot.

Ok. Here's a screen shot from a Galaxy S3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1363171943299.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	1801580

Suggestions: Configure the apps or toggle them. I personally don't really need any of those accessible.

Option to change said apps.

Alarm access and/or display option.

See, I'm lookin for a clock to turn on while charging but keeping my display on I can force the display (via NfC and load this app) so aside from the little bit of suggestions I posted, the clock itself is exactly what I need/will use.

Keep at it dev.

Sent from the Mars Rover.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyEpic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cscz77
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Look`s nice on my Sensation
The Following User Says Thank You to cscz77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timmo15
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Im currently looking into supporting lower density devices (Im still in early stages so stay tuned!)

Siyah Kernel
SlimROM

timmo15
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyEpic View Post
The third post told me 'Todo'.

Giving this a try. Just got a new base/standup charger and was looking for an app like this. Will give it a shot.

Ok. Here's a screen shot from a Galaxy S3.

Attachment 1801580

Suggestions: Configure the apps or toggle them. I personally don't really need any of those accessible.

Option to change said apps.

Alarm access and/or display option.

See, I'm lookin for a clock to turn on while charging but keeping my display on I can force the display (via NfC and load this app) so aside from the little bit of suggestions I posted, the clock itself is exactly what I need/will use.

Keep at it dev.

Sent from the Mars Rover.
Thanks for the suggestions! First ill look into sorting the other density screen problem then improve from then. Was starting to run out of ideas too so thanks (i might scrap the shortcuts...)

Siyah Kernel
SlimROM

Tags
2.1, app, clock, deskclock, widget