Facebook application page
It's now available on Google Play - check it out!
Albert Einstein once said: "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live". Nowadays science has gone so far that we can help bees in their difficult life, indirectly helping whole humanity. Bees are human best friends in the insect world - they can pollinate plants and produce honey. However they become weaker because of growing human industry. As a scientist working at Cybernetics Science Laboratories you were assigned to research on the bee - YOUR BEE. You have many modules at your disposal that can be installed on your research object, such as: rockets, helicopter rotors, firearms etc., but you can't use it until the bee is not skilled enough. Every module you unlock during gameplay has its own, specific behavior. Find the best combination for a level to achieve the GOLD CELL.
There are several worlds - the further your bee goes, the more difficult it becomes:
1. Spring Sprint - do it as fast as you can!
2. Flower Power - collect flower pollen!
3. Hornet Horror - don't let hornets to block your way!
4. Leaf Grief - watch for falling leaves that slow you down!
Finishing level will be rewarded with:
Nothing - no medal-cell award (fail), but if you fit in time (sufficient), it just unlocks next level and gets you +1 Honey-Money.
• Bronze Cell - satisfactory. Additional reward: +5 Honey-Money.
•• Silver Cell - good. Additional reward: +25 Honey-Money.
••• Gold Cell - very good. Additional reward: +100 Honey-Money.
100% of cell-shaped medals in a world will unlock an assigned module you can further install on the bee. Every module can improve your gameplay but it is limited to its resources (e.g. fuel) that you can increase by using Honey-Money.
Every world is cumulative which means it can contain entities (characterized below) that belong to previous one. The aim of the bee is to reach the beehive which is always located on treetop. Remember - bees are workaholics, so your score mainly depends on time (1s = 10 points). Just be effective.
You can meet on your way:
• Bumblebee - neutral, cute and fluffy insect that can make you slower decreasing your final score. Killing it will cost you -10 points.
• Hornet - natural bee enemy that attacks nearly spotted bees. Avoid it, because it can block you for good. Killing it will get you +10 points.
• Flower - a colorful point of life of bees. Collecting it will get you score dependant on petal count: 5 petals = +50 points, 10 petals = +100 points
• Crate - random pickups (fuel, bullets etc.) falling out of dead hornets. You can get it only by killing an enemy, but not every time because of its limited probability.
Teach your bee to live in its natural environment more efficient, preventing it from disappearing from our Earth's surface! Build a cybernetic organism - the CYBER BEE!
✿ 4 worlds * 15 challenging levels (Total = 60)
✿ 16 unlockable modules
✿ Full bee customization
✿ Global leaderboard
✿ Rigid body physics
✓ Customization screen modified
✓ Social screen modified
✓ 2 required permissions removed
✓ Minor bugs fixed
✓ Facebook integrated!
✓ Module descriptions changed
✓ Additional Honey-Money information added
✓ Minor bugs fixed
✓ Scoreloop global scoreboard!
✓ Music loading crash fixed
✓ Font appearance improved
✓ Efficiency increase
✓ ONE-TIME BONUS for loyal players
✓ Android 2.2 crash fix
✓ Vertical view area increased (gameplay improved)
✓ Complexity of 3D flowers decreased
✓ Minor bugs fix