FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

[SMALLAPP] Let Me Google That For You! v1.01 (16-03-2013)

1,031 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,516
 
By soumya_digi, Recognized Themer on 13th March 2013, 09:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is a small app to generate "let me Google that for you" links without leaving your foreground app.

You can also shorten the generated links and copy the generated or shortened link to share it with others.

This is my first small app. As I don't have a Play Store account, so I'm just sharing it here with you guys.

Requirements:
  • Xperia Z/T JB Small Apps framework

Screenshots:



Download Link:

LMGTFY Small v1.01


Changelog:
Quote:

v1.01:
Minor fixes
Hides Shorten button after shortening the LMGTFY link to avoid clicking it again!
Removed install to internal only from manifest.

v1:
Initial Release

Last edited by soumya_digi; 16th March 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Updated to v1.01
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to soumya_digi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th March 2013, 06:22 AM |#2  
Ghostfreak NB's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,201
 
More
Great Job man......Keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostfreak NB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2013, 09:15 AM |#3  
Saqib Nazm's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 7,819
 
Donate to Me
More
wow great.thanks! will definitely try this
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2013, 12:30 PM |#4  
SammiSaysHello's Avatar
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,574
 
More
another small app! Hopefully i can do a write up soon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2013, 03:18 PM |#5  
Louis235's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Münsterland
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
First of all thanks for providing this
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me.
I got an LT18i with UHD 3.0.2.
I install it but it isn't shown when I open my Small Apps.
Anybody an idea what I could do?

Thanks in advance
14th March 2013, 05:32 PM |#6  
soumya_digi's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1,516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis235

First of all thanks for providing this
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me.
I got an LT18i with UHD 3.0.2.
I install it but it isn't shown when I open my Small Apps.
Anybody an idea what I could do?

Thanks in advance

Make sure you're using the latest small apps framework. Working fine here and confirmed working on Xperia Z too!
------------------------

BTW, I've made another small app. Link is in my signature or grab it from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2190493!
Last edited by soumya_digi; 14th March 2013 at 05:36 PM.
14th March 2013, 08:01 PM |#7  
sinoboss's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
AW: [SMALLAPP] Let Me Google That For You! v1 (14-03-2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis235

First of all thanks for providing this
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me.
I got an LT18i with UHD 3.0.2.
I install it but it isn't shown when I open my Small Apps.
Anybody an idea what I could do?

Thanks in advance

Me too but when I install the latest Xperia z small app mod other small apps like camera doesnt work

sorry for my little english
Last edited by sinoboss; 15th March 2013 at 09:08 PM.
14th March 2013, 11:22 PM |#8  
Metallijim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bedford
Thanks Meter: 749
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [SMALLAPP] Let Me Google That For You! v1 (14-03-2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumya_digi

Make sure you're using the latest small apps framework. Working fine here and confirmed working on Xperia Z too!
------------------------

BTW, I've made another small app. Link is in my signature or grab it from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2190493!

This other small app is working well with me. Couldn't install normally, had to push to data/app.
Could be my phone though.

Sent from my metalliArc S
16th March 2013, 11:50 AM |#9  
Louis235's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Münsterland
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Hi.

Sorry but I'm a complete noob concerning "Framework" Of course I used the search function but instead of helping me the results were just irritating. Maybe someone could give me a link to the needed framework?
Even reading the Faq of my ROM (Uhd 3.0.2) didn't help.
It's only because I would really like to be able to use that Small App. Looks so f...ing cool

Greets
16th March 2013, 12:05 PM |#10  
SammiSaysHello's Avatar
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,574
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis235

Hi.

Sorry but I'm a complete noob concerning "Framework" Of course I used the search function but instead of helping me the results were just irritating. Maybe someone could give me a link to the needed framework?
Even reading the Faq of my ROM (Uhd 3.0.2) didn't help.
It's only because I would really like to be able to use that Small App. Looks so f...ing cool

Greets

you need to install aeon's small apps port which is compatible with .587 meaning you can't install it onto UHD 3.0.2 (which is based on .13). You can install it on UHD 2.0.3 though
The Following User Says Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2013, 12:48 PM |#11  
Louis235's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Münsterland
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman2131

you need to install aeon's small apps port which is compatible with .587 meaning you can't install it onto UHD 3.0.2 (which is based on .13). You can install it on UHD 2.0.3 though


Thank you for answering then I have to live with that. Poor but UHD 3.0.2 runs simply too cool too leave it. Ok, so it is-

Greets

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lmgtfy, smallapp, sony, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes