[ info ]
This Recovery is built from CWM 126.96.36.199 sources! There have been some changes made to get this working on stock kernel of Xperia
I didnt have this device with me so testing has been done by users...
this would not have been possible without the device sources by FreeXperia Team! thank you guys for your commitment to development of Xperia devices and CONGRATULATIONS for getting CM10.1 booting on this device so fast! awesome devs!
[ credits / special thanks ]
- Koush - for the brilliant work & coding on CWM recovery
- CyanogenMod and FreeXperia Team (especially jerpelea) for too many things
- lilstevie & Dees_Troy for their hack to get recovery working properly on 3.4 kernel!
- ME for creating this for u guys!
[ Requirements ]
- Bootloader unlocked
- working fastboot
- STOCK ROM FW: 10.1.A.1.350 / 10.1.A.1.434 / 10.1.1.A.1.253 or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE
[ features ]
- standard CWM recovery 188.8.131.52!
- recovery now supports internal storage!
- internal storage (datamedia) mounted to /sdcard while external card is mounted as /external_sd
- you can now flash files from internal storage
- you can take backups onto the internal storage (might not be compatible with CM10.1)
- TIP: if u are experiencing very slow backup in CWM do this
[ WARNING ]
THIS RECOVERY IS STILL IN TESTING... MAKE SURE THAT U HAVE UR COMPLETE DATA BACKED-UP (INCLUDING INTERNAL STORAGE/SDCARD DATA)
THIS IS MENT ONLY FOR STOCK ROM FW or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE...
[ known issues ]
- USB storage doesnt mount in recovery (can be fixed, i think)
- do not use this for flashing CM10.1 (u will need to use the CM kernel for that)
[ how to flash this ] (if provided file is in .IMG format)
If a ZIP files is provided then extract the boot.img from the ZIP and use following procedure
- download the advanced stock kernel (contains recovery)
- reboot device into fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- now flash the recovery using
fastboot flash boot kernel.img
- thats it!
[ how to flash this ] (if provided file is in .ZIP format)
This is recovery flashable and assumes that u have recovery (for unlocked bootloader) already installed
- download the advanced stock kernel (contains recovery) ZIP and place it on sdcard
- reboot device into recovery
- now flash the ZIP file containing the advanced stock kernel
- thats it!
[ how to enter recovery ]
when you see the Sony logo and the LED light turns pink/amber/orange keep tapping/pressing VOLUME UP key
[ sources ]
[ donations ]
if u feel that this work has helped u OR u think that the work i put into making this is worthy of donations, then click on the following link for buying me some coffee/beer/etc
PAYPAL DONATION LINK
[ download links ]
PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR, REDISTRIBUTE, REPACK MY FILES
Advance Stock Kernel with Recovery v4 (FW: 10.1.1.A.1.253) [changelog]
Advance Stock Kernel with Recovery v3 (FW: 10.1.A.1.434)
Advance Stock Kernel with Recovery (FW: 10.1.A.1.434)
Advance Stock Kernel with Recovery v01 (FW: 10.1.A.1.350)