5,600,335 Members 35,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC ONE for Verizon wireless

Tip us?

gabrielpina4
Old
(Last edited by gabrielpina4; 15th March 2013 at 07:55 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default HTC ONE for Verizon wireless

According to my sources Verizon wireless will have the HTC ONE before march ends maybe dna+ will see and will have a removable battery and sd card slot will look different alittle in colors hint red/black compared to the normal HTC ONE that all the other carriers will get .. And they will do there own marketing next week now that gs4 has gone and shown there phone.. Specs will remain the same might use a 13mp for camera instead thou .. Will the 13mp be better then the ultra pixels will just have to wait and see reviews. All depends on the camera SENSOR..

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda app-developers app

JaeKay
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielpina4 View Post
According to my sources Verizon wireless will have the HTC ONE before march ends maybe dna+ will see and will have a removable battery and sd card slot will look different alittle in colors hint red/black compared to the normal HTC ONE that all the other carriers will get .. And they will do there own marketing next week now that gs4 has gone and shown there phone.. Specs will remain the same might use a 13mp for camera instead thou .. Will the 13mp be better then the ultra pixels will just have to wait and see reviews. All depends on the camera SENSOR..

If this is true, i am definitely getting the HTC One

Hunt3r.j2
Old
Thanks Meter 199
TechnoBuffalo's samples show the HTC One blowing the Lumia 920 away in low light. Litchfield's camera samples show the One is better than the Lumia 920.

I'd say it's going to be the best camera in an Android phone, bar none. SGS4's camera samples out there right now look horrible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hunt3r.j2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beno619
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Default Re: HTC ONE for Verizon wireless

Ugh if it's true the phone you listed is not a HTC ONE :@
HTC are still bending over for verizon

Sent from my EndeavorU using Tapatalk 2

Device: HTC One X - ARHD 19.2

Next : HTC One

History: Sony Xperia K800i -> Xperia X 10 mini -> HTC One X

gabrielpina4
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

It is still the HTC one Verizon just wants to make there marketing for it cause it will come a tiny bit later n look different..

snorkle
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
It is still the HTC one Verizon just wants to make there marketing for it cause it will come a tiny bit later n look different..

i blame verizon for the delay actually, i feel like the came in and were all like " O Hell Nah, you guy gotta wait fo Us Dumb Ass ****ers to get our veerrrrrsian out so we can play fairzz or else we gonna be mad at chew htc" assholes

swieder711
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:

This sounds too good to be true. If it is true than I would absolutely get it over the S4.

gabrielpina4
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

Hopefully the price will beat the gs4!

mchinand
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:

According to recent Tweets by @HTCUSA, this is not the case.
https://twitter.com/HTCUSA/status/312646476293627904
https://twitter.com/HTCUSA/status/312591484916490240

atishpatel2012
Old
Thanks Meter 21
what would you guys guess as the date the phone will come to Verizon? I'm getting a smartphone soon and don't want to wait more than April 1st...any idea?