Ask a question

No registration required

HTC ONE for Verizon wireless

OP gabrielpina4

15th March 2013, 08:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

99 posts
According to my sources Verizon wireless will have the HTC ONE before march ends maybe dna+ will see and will have a removable battery and sd card slot will look different alittle in colors hint red/black compared to the normal HTC ONE that all the other carriers will get .. And they will do there own marketing next week now that gs4 has gone and shown there phone.. Specs will remain the same might use a 13mp for camera instead thou .. Will the 13mp be better then the ultra pixels will just have to wait and see reviews. All depends on the camera SENSOR..

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by gabrielpina4; 15th March 2013 at 08:55 AM.
15th March 2013, 09:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 110

465 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielpina4

According to my sources Verizon wireless will have the HTC ONE before march ends maybe dna+ will see and will have a removable battery and sd card slot will look different alittle in colors hint red/black compared to the normal HTC ONE that all the other carriers will get .. And they will do there own marketing next week now that gs4 has gone and shown there phone.. Specs will remain the same might use a 13mp for camera instead thou .. Will the 13mp be better then the ultra pixels will just have to wait and see reviews. All depends on the camera SENSOR..

If this is true, i am definitely getting the HTC One
15th March 2013, 09:51 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 200

1,630 posts
TechnoBuffalo's samples show the HTC One blowing the Lumia 920 away in low light. Litchfield's camera samples show the One is better than the Lumia 920.

I'd say it's going to be the best camera in an Android phone, bar none. SGS4's camera samples out there right now look horrible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hunt3r.j2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2013, 10:10 AM   |  #4  
Dublin
Thanks Meter: 90

346 posts
More
Re: HTC ONE for Verizon wireless
Ugh if it's true the phone you listed is not a HTC ONE :@
HTC are still bending over for verizon

Sent from my EndeavorU using Tapatalk 2
15th March 2013, 05:33 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

99 posts
It is still the HTC one Verizon just wants to make there marketing for it cause it will come a tiny bit later n look different..

15th March 2013, 05:42 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 23

417 posts
Quote:

It is still the HTC one Verizon just wants to make there marketing for it cause it will come a tiny bit later n look different..

i blame verizon for the delay actually, i feel like the came in and were all like " O Hell Nah, you guy gotta wait fo Us Dumb Ass ****ers to get our veerrrrrsian out so we can play fairzz or else we gonna be mad at chew htc" assholes
15th March 2013, 06:59 PM   |  #7  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 63

515 posts
More
Quote:

This sounds too good to be true. If it is true than I would absolutely get it over the S4.
16th March 2013, 04:29 AM   |  #8  
OP Member

99 posts
Hopefully the price will beat the gs4!

16th March 2013, 05:13 AM   |  #9  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 36

114 posts
More
Quote:

According to recent Tweets by @HTCUSA, this is not the case.
https://twitter.com/HTCUSA/status/312646476293627904
https://twitter.com/HTCUSA/status/312591484916490240
16th March 2013, 07:16 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 21

188 posts
More
what would you guys guess as the date the phone will come to Verizon? I'm getting a smartphone soon and don't want to wait more than April 1st...any idea?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread