Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GT-I9500][Official Firmwares] I9500XXUEMK8 (Android 4.3) - Russia (SER) [29-11-13]

Tip us?
 
chappad singh
Old
#261  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 259
Join Date: Aug 2006
thanks paparasee for the reply, but i need to keep both the drivers installed, i mean samsung usb driver as well as adb driver... please guide....thanks in advance
 
Paparasee
Old
#262  
Paparasee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 949
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kuwait

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappad singh View Post
thanks paparasee for the reply, but i need to keep both the drivers installed, i mean samsung usb driver as well as adb driver... please guide....thanks in advance
You can keep both drivers ... will not be a problem.

The ADB drivers will be used when you are in the download mode.

Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500) [4.4.2 INU]


Samsung Nexus S (i9020A) retired
ROM: Slim Bean [4.2.2] build 4 | Kernel: Marmite - ROM Default
The Following User Says Thank You to Paparasee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chappad singh
Old
#263  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 259
Join Date: Aug 2006
we have installed both the drivers but still the problem persist....odin detects my device when it is on normally....and does not detect if it is in download mode....any other solution...
 
Androbot_v4
Old
#264  
Androbot_v4's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Default 13 646635

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappad singh View Post
we have installed both the drivers but still the problem persist....odin detects my device when it is on normally....and does not detect if it is in download mode....any other solution...
Did you try changing the USB cable or the USB port, cause I had similar issue and I used my Dad's Galaxy S Advance USB cable and it worked for me.
 
arman_wow
Old
(Last edited by arman_wow; 28th November 2013 at 10:03 AM.)
#265  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Mj9 with 1984169 changes vs mk1 with 2057364 changes, wich one is beter?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
 
tommy_vercetti
Old
#266  
tommy_vercetti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 108
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sion
where is mk1? for INU
Sony VAIO VPCEB1E0E/WI|i3 330M|8GB 1066 DDR3|Intel HM55|Samsung SSD 840 PRO 128GB|Intel HD 128MB|15.5 VAIO Display|ASUS RT-N16|Segate GoFlex Net|Galaxy Note GT-N7000|Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
 
sasha007
Old
#267  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 337
Join Date: Aug 2011
Has someone noticed one strange thing with MJ9 .?

If you have an S-view cover , when someone is calling you / you call someone the notification bar is a solid grey and does not match up with the black color of the s view window portion . Is that normal ?

Should notification bar be transparent in the s view window as well ?
 
fuser1337
Old
#268  
fuser1337's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 233
Posts: 539
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ヘ( ಠ_ಠ) Here, Over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha007 View Post
Has someone noticed one strange thing with MJ9 .?

If you have an S-view cover , when someone is calling you / you call someone the notification bar is a solid grey and does not match up with the black color of the s view window portion . Is that normal ?

Should notification bar be transparent in the s view window as well ?
Yea I noticed since the first 4.3 firmware. No idea if a bug or intentional stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk


Primary Device : Galaxy S4 (I9500) | Stock | Rooted

Secondary Devices : Nexus 4 (Stock, 4.4.2)


I Dare you press this button (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
 
Please press the "Thanks" button on the bottom-left, if I ever helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to fuser1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sasha007
Old
#269  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 337
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuser1337 View Post
Yea I noticed since the first 4.3 firmware. No idea if a bug or intentional stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
That did not happen in 4.2 right ? It started happening since 4.3 FW's only ..
 
rgshah3
Old
#270  
rgshah3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 227
Posts: 782
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuser1337 View Post
Yea I noticed since the first 4.3 firmware. No idea if a bug or intentional stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Even when you close the flip cover, it shows the clock in the notification panel even though it displays it on the mini screen! Wasn't there in 4.2

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Dont Forget To Hit The Button


Tags
galaxy s4 firmwares, gt-i9500, gt-i9500 firmwares, jelly bean, samsung galaxy s4
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes