Allow us to present to you the Calculus App. This app takes education to a whole new level by reinterpreting known theories with artistic depictions. Scattered with engineered interactivity and reinforced with fully illustrated practice questions, the Calculus App presents a new educational paradigm that will enrich the learning experience of our knowledge-seeking audience.
Download the FREE Lite Edition here
The Full Edition of the Calculus Interactive App is now Available!
If you like this app please leave a comment on the App store. We are working to bring you the full version soon!
- Watch narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about the history of Calculus and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Try the sample questions and check your answers against model solutions
Please add the least required Android version in Thread Title
And BTW, very nice app (concept)
I am using Galaxy Ace s5830i running 2.3.6
And its not compatible with it...
Don't know why?
Thank you for your expressed interest. Unfortunately,we do not support the resolution of your phone at the moment. We're looking into it.
The app supports a min SDK level of 8 (Android 2.2)
Supported Screen Resolutions:
- small (426dp x 320dp)
- normal (470dp x 320dp)
- large (640dp x 480dp)
- xlarge (960dp x 720dp)
Though available on handheld devices, best viewed on a tablet platform
Requires Adobe Air (All limitations of Adobe Air apply)
Managing files between your Android device and PC isn’t an … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?