MOD Requests - 3/20/12 - CLOSED - 9/16/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
you are god damn awesome... how the hell do you have time to do everything you do?

I got upset with Aroma, so while Prdog1 was working on that for me, I decided I give back a lil to the community and do a couple MODs for the new base since many people have been requesting them.

Would like to get some more done, but time is limited. Also, I feel it's basically the same as using my ROM, only difference is you have to flash a million .zips, and you don't go through Aroma
:confused:

My ROM offer all this, and doesn't over bloat, and with Aroma, you can choose what you want, and don't want. Also, now thanks to Prdog1, can now edit an existing ROM to change whatever you'd like, say, just the battery icon, or lidroid toggle colors without wiping user data.

Last edited:
Reactions: ratledge

droideris1

Aug 5, 2010
I got upset with Aroma, so while Prdog1 was working on that for me, I decided I give back a lil to the community and do a couple MODs for the new base since many people have been requesting them.

Would like to get some more done, but time is limited. Also, I feel it's basically the same as using my ROM, only difference is you have to flash a million .zips, and you don't go through Aroma
:confused:

My ROM offer all this, and doesn't over bloat, and with Aroma, you can choose what you want, and don't want. Also, now thanks to Prdog1, can now edit an existing ROM to change whatever you'd like, say, just the battery icon, or lidroid toggle colors without wiping user data.
i know, i follow your bonestock 3.1 thread every day... its amazing! I was having that battery life issue that i couldnt figure out, so for the mean time i just restored my nandroid to the stock rooted image i had before bonestock. This makes it alot more tolerable!

droideris1

Aug 5, 2010
VRBMF1
- APM (Advanced Power Menu)
- Remove WiFi annoying notification from pull down
- Lidroid Toggles, black status bar - stock colors - 100% full notification removed
- Call Recording
- Settings > About Phone > Status - Shows "Normal" Rather Than "Modified"

Not any of these were tested. Please nandroid before hand until confirmed working. Although, really the only one I am worried about not working is the lidroid toggle MOD.

well you were right... lidroid is not working :(

gitardan17

Sep 7, 2012
Hello, any chance on making my status bar 100% transparent? Attached are my system.ui.apk & android.policy.jar. I am running CM10.1-UNOFFICIAL-ace-SR1.1 for HTC Desire HD

Thank you for your time & consideration:)

http://db.tt/2V6RCTHa

http://db.tt/AKE03AGZ

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

gitardan17

Sep 7, 2012
There's another thread just for his ROM Mr. Wizard.

Thebear j koss

hmm, not too sure, these file have been out for awhile, I don't recall anyone mentioning this not working.

there is an updated MOD for this.
but since I have my own ROM out now I am not doing any more requests.

Read this quote above yours... andy no longer takes requests since you can achieve all of this using his rom.

There's another thread just for his ROM Mr. Wizard.

Enough with the updates Google!

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Thanks you Sir,
as stated this MOD thread is DONESO

I put in MANY hours into this thread without much in return.

It's unfortunate that really only developers get credit as themeing and modding is just as hard, it's just all decorated up the OP, so people just pass right by it.
They think a ROM OP has this shiny new banner and a change-log that is 90% the same as the person before them, prime example - Spell Check.
I did the MOD, every DEV for their next update included it.
and this is what I am for, open source and sharing..
I can't stand when someone knows how to do something but WON'T help you because of their stubborn ego, or just think they are special because they maybe self taught themselves and aren't willing to help anyone.
I am complete opposite, you want something done, ask and I can usually get it done, I helped out @JediMindTrixx the other day on the HTC one he did the same thing I did, erasing internal in TWRP cos their new 2.6x menu is so stupid;y arranged. He was trying to get me a Note3 but that unfortunately feel through so anyone who saw the post that I was getting one, please ignore it :(
Been a horrible weekend, hopefully the rest of the weeks proves better.

Reactions: Hmong_Xiong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts