Day by Day is a planning application designed to fully implement the Calendar and Tasks Google services as all-in-one Android application. With its help you can plan your future schedule using any Android device and this schedule will be available for all your phones and tablets connected to Internet.
– Presentation of events and tasks as a convenient list;
– Incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common events list;
– Synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks;
– Interactive widget on the device desktop;
– Configurable widget layout;
– Lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean;
– Birthday reminder;
– Rich set of options for recurring event;
– Voice input;
– Search Function;
– Profiles with flexible visibility of calendars and task lists;
– Compatible with Android 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1/4.2 “Jelly Bean”.
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
– Text month view, text week view, day view
– Text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
– Ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
– Recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
– Task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
– Subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
– No adds
– Users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Use our Chrome (Chromium) extension to add tasks and events quickly right from your desktop!
If you want to translate the app on your own language then you follow the link in the app settings