Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Sea_PA3.10 [23MAR13] 4.2.2

Tip us?

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 7th April 2013 at 06:56 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf View Post
Moved my question to rom Q&A

[Sadly it does no good to have a Q&A Thread if no one is doing the "&A" part. Can someone confirm whether this rom supports per app density out of the box as it's not mentioned anywhere in the 1st post that I could find.]
Thanks for posting in this thread. In principle the &A/T part should be done by other members using this ROM. Maybe they either do not recognize/bother about this problem or simply do not have a solution for it.
I would advice you to send a PM to seaman about your problem/issue, he should know the answer.

best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends!

NxStep
Old
Thanks Meter 271

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman2k View Post
just qst. for u... youtube works with u full hd720 &1080p or not
Just tested video playback, report:
- Youtube HQ&LQ work fine
- Youtube 720p is laggy (tested with this modded 720p-enabled apk)

- 720p video playback is laggy with SW and HW decoder as well (tested with MXPlayer, with and without the extra codecs available from play store)

Hope it helps a little bit at least.
The Following User Says Thank You to NxStep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 11th April 2013 at 09:32 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf View Post
Moved my question to rom Q&A

[Sadly it does no good to have a Q&A Thread if no one is doing the "&A" part. Can someone confirm whether this rom supports per app density out of the box as it's not mentioned anywhere in the 1st post that I could find.]
Hi,

would you please be so kind to repost this in the Q&T thread?? You have now two answers in this thread (from wis 1152 and myself).

Thanks in advance and best regards. Kuzibri

EDIT: did not find it yet in the Q&T thread. Again, I would kindly ask you to post it there also (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2205363). Thanks in advance.

allroad76
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hello everyone,

I would like to try this rom in nand, what is not working at the moment? Thank you.

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 14th April 2013 at 09:10 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by allroad76 View Post
Hello everyone,

I would like to try this rom in nand, what is not working at the moment? Thank you.
Hi,

would you be so kind to move this post to the especially created Q&T thread for this ROM:: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2205363&page=1

thanks in advance and for your cooperation, kind regards Kuzibri

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Hi all,

would all of your posters be so kind to cooperate to post off topic, e.g. non development related, posts in the especially created Q&T thread for this specific ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2205363. Seaman has agreed to this that these Off Topic posts should be placed in this especially created Q&T thread.. The goal of this special Q&T thread is to keep the original development thread as clean as possible from off topic posts.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation, kind regards Kuzibri

The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davidk91
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Hi, news?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

kuzibri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk91 View Post
Hi, news?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
See: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2149115, the last page.

kind regards, Kuzibri

The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hassam_tariq2003
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Updates Maybe?????
My Devices

Phone: NEXUS 5 32GB
ROM: Stock L PreDev
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP

Tablet: Asus Google Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB
Rom: Stock 4.4.3 rooted
Kernel: M-Kernel a67
Recovery: TWRP

Previous (2007-NOW):
SE K750i , SE K790i, Nokia 6230, Nokia 5800, iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, HTC HD2, Galaxy Y, Galaxy S (SC-02b), HTC Wildfire s
The Following User Says Thank You to hassam_tariq2003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3abdo3asal
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hey there u ROM is awesome smooth bit there is a couple of bugs that i found they are :

The camera sometimes it just starts acting weird i can take pics but don't know what im shooting ..

The camcorder doesn't work at all i took a video of my niece when she smiled and looked cute it didn't record a thing i fell miserable cause i missed that moment ..

and at last there is the tiles from the drop down status-bar doesn't work i tried every thing ..

other than that the ROM works like smooth butter ..

thanks for ur great work and for keepin the HD2 ALIVE AND KICKIN .....
May God Give MY HTC HD2 soul Peace was and will be the best phone EVER.

Other Phones/tablets :
Note 3 ; sold , Note 10.1 2014, Lumia 920 , Sony Xperia Z2 , HTC one M7 ;Sold , ipad 2
The Following User Says Thank You to 3abdo3asal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 16th June 2013 at 06:20 PM.) Reason: Simpler procedure
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,572
Default Off topic posts or not?

Hi All Followers of this ROM,

a certain post of a member of one of my Dev's ROM for whom I created a Q&a/T thread set me to think and reconsider what kind of posts is OT or not and how to deal with that.

It is not my intention to be overly strict about what is or is not an OT post, you should decide before you post whether you think it is OT. Consider whether the development of the ROM is helped by your post. Consider also whether someone in the future, searching through the thread, would find your post useful or would it just take up bandwidth.
If there is any doubt as to whether a post is OT, i will not ask you for it to be moved.
If I do decide your post is OT, I will ask you to move it.
If you think it is not OT, please post your reasons in the Q&A thread, quoting post number.
If I or the developer then agree with you, I will delete my post in the dev thread asking you to move it, and the post can stay.
I hope this makes it all clearer.

kindest regards, Kuzibri