FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG Optimus L7 P700 V10K

23rd March 2013, 01:57 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello,
My device is LG Optimus L7 P700 V10K Android 4.0.3
I need Root&Rom for my device.
I don't know how I do that.
Plesse help me!

thank you
Last edited by david08; 23rd March 2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: hello what's up
 
 
23rd March 2013, 05:26 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david08

Hello,
My device is LG Optimus L7 P700 V10K Android 4.0.3
I need Root&Rom for my device.
I don't know how I do that.
Plesse help me!

thank you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2176430
The Following User Says Thank You to torman01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2013, 10:05 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
root and rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by torman01

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2176430

This is Root and Rom?
and thank you very much
Last edited by david08; 24th March 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ZZZzzzzzzz zzzzzZZZzzzzZZ zzzzz
25th March 2013, 12:17 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy up
up
25th March 2013, 01:17 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
I have problem with V10K, I got it with my phone when I bought it.
Thing im interested is to backup games somehow (cant use titanium backup because no root),
so if somebody know how to backup games tell me cause I dont want to play games form beginning again...
25th March 2013, 06:15 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
LG PC Suite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristijan505

I have problem with V10K, I got it with my phone when I bought it.
Thing im interested is to backup games somehow (cant use titanium backup because no root),
so if somebody know how to backup games tell me cause I dont want to play games form beginning again...

You can backup apps with the software "LG PC Suite"
Search on Google "download lg pc suite"
25th March 2013, 10:01 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Will I be able to transfer apps from 4.0.3 v10k to 4.1.2 v20k??
26th March 2013, 12:40 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Prompt 001
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristijan505

Will I be able to transfer apps from 4.0.3 v10k to 4.1.2 v20k??

I think so....

I need rooting tool for my device!! help me plesse
26th March 2013, 02:22 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david08

I think so....

I need rooting tool for my device!! help me plesse

Sry but there is no root for V10k, you must install v10k already rooted.
Hope I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to kristijan505 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2013, 04:29 PM |#10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
;;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristijan505

Sry but there is no root for V10k, you must install v10k already rooted.
Hope I helped

OK, I play Subway app and it's very slow ....how can i fix that ?

Sorry for my bad English
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes