[GAME][2.3+] [Beta] - Tic Tac Cubed 0.1.06 (11-27-2013)
(pixie_dust) and I are beta testing our first game application, below you will find a link to our newest build and a comprehensive change log as well. The game is Tic Tac Toe on a Rubik's Cube. All regular rules apply: three in a row wins on any side of the cube. However, you're playing all sides at the same time. There are four categories of power ups to choose from to mess with your opponent: Fire, Ice, Wind, and Earth. There are three levels to each type, and they all do some fun things. This game is online as well as off, so you will be able to choose from a friend sitting next to you, online friends, Facebook friends, or random strangers to play against. Only some of the power ups are available at this time. We are mostly just looking for general feedback on the game-play and to test our server setup. We are welcoming anyone who would like to help out. The game is supported from 2.3 Gingerbread to 4.4 Kit Kat.
You can sign up here: http://www.naughtydinogames.com/beta
to receive updates about future builds.
Download the newest version of Tic Tac Cubed (ver. 0.1.06) here:
Version 0.1.06 Details: http://naughtydinogames.com/forums/t...update-0-1-06/
Install Instructions: http://naughtydinogames.com/forums/t...droid-devices/
- Level 1 powerups have been reworked! You can now select an entire row!
- Code cleanup
- You can now refresh your games list by clicking on the arrow button in the upper right corner next to the MULTIPLAYER label
- Level 1 powerups are currently pretty useless. While we redesign the Level 1 powerups, we’ve upgraded the Earth powerup to Level 2! Now when you use the Level 2 Earth powerup, all the corners are disabled for the rest of the game!
- Draw games are now detected. Good thing no one had a tie before!
- Forgot your password? No worries! You can now reset your password!
- Visual improvements
- LOADING SCREENS!!! How did we go this long without them?
- Pressing Back Button from the Multiplayer Game will return to the Multiplayer Game List instead of the Main Menu
- Fixed bug with logging in
- Fixed notifications for new accounts
- Removes notifications when you logout
- Fixed bug where turning off notifications in the Settings did not update
- Fixed login bug
- Visual improvements
- Temporarily linked “How to Play” to FAQ post on forum
- Linked “Customer Support” to Contact form on website
- Backend magic
- ZOMG! NOTIFICATIONS!!!
- Code cleanup. (It was getting a bit messy.)
- Fixed bug with account creation and user login.
- ERROR MESSAGES!!! We has them now
- You can now see what version of the game you’re running. Go to Settings > About
- To avoid giant game breaking situations of doom, we now check to make sure you’re running the latest version of the game when clicking on Multiplayer
- Checks for internet/data connection when clicking on Multiplayer
- Fixed bug with e-mail validation when creating an account
- Checking username and e-mail availability when creating an account
- You can now log out of your account. Go to Settings > Account > Logout
- FIXED: Returning to Pass and Play doesn’t reset the game
- FIXED: Player can override another player’s move
- FIXED: Pass and Play win screen doesn’t show correct winner
- Updated local screens to say “Player X”/”Player O” instead of “Player 1”/”Player 2”